What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

It is just a matter of time though. I will really like to see you platforms like Amazon and clickbank accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment.

There are varied reasons why some people do not want crypto for payments. With myself, I believe more in real currency because crypto is only a commodity and a digital product that is not tangible. Unlike when a site pays me with peanuts then I can eat the payment or sell or exchange for real money. With crypto I can only exchange but I cannot eat it.

The rate it is taking the online money making sites to pay people in cryptocurrency is becoming very wide and wide lately because that are begging to adopt and see the necessity to do so looking at fees

I think it is only a matter of time, a lot of sites don't seem to want to pay in crypto. I think as time goes on, maybe some will change.

There are varied reasons why some people do not want crypto for payments. With myself, I believe more in real currency because crypto is only a commodity and a digital product that is not tangible. Unlike when a site pays me with peanuts then I can eat the payment or sell or exchange for real money. With crypto I can only exchange but I cannot eat it.

Cryptocurrencies are not like fiat currencies and I do agree with you. However, I do not think that this is a good reason to disqualify cryptocurrencies as a payment method. having said that, it is more than possible to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies. So, neglecting the importance of cryptocurrencies as a payment method is not a wise thing to do.

Well to me I personally think that is somewhat impossible reason being that this crypto of a thing is so volatile and unstable.
Yes cryptocurrency is volatile and that is the main reason people use it to maximize profits. The funds you receive in your PayPal account will remain the same for months provided that the account is not even banned by PayPal.

Gradually the integration of Cryptocurrency will become often and we'll start seeing Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Aliexpress etc, accepting crypto as mode of payment.

Although some online businesses are accepting crypto as a means of payment but until when all businesses would we never can tell but definitely in the nearest future

Gradually the integration of Cryptocurrency will become often and we'll start seeing Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Aliexpress etc, accepting crypto as mode of payment.
I do not think that any of those websites have started accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method. I would not care if Ebay would start accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method. I am actually talking about money making websites. It is important for sites to pay international members through cryptocurrencies so they can earn and fight unemployment.

Actually but shouldn't break a sweat out of them to do so it's should just be a change of programs on their website that should do it .But recently I heard about some betting app that already accept crypto currencies.

I do not think that any of those websites have started accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method. I would not care if Ebay would start accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method. I am actually talking about money making websites. It is important for sites to pay international members through cryptocurrencies so they can earn and fight unemployment.
Google announced earlier that they are hoping to integrate the use of Cryptocurrency payment option up to now I never heard if they've implemented such. Its very easier to receive payments using Cryptocurrency that's why we pray for its worldwide adoption.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I think that once paypal and crypto and integrated into one another fully then the online payment platforms will start to have crypto as a form of payment likely through the paypal platform.

Some online businesses are afraid because of the volatile nature of the cryptocurrencies themselves. If they allow people to pay them with cryptocurrency other than those of the stable coin, the value of their wealth might decrease at any seconds

It will.surely happen. The process may seem unlikely at the start, but they always get to come and announce their acceptance of such payment method later.

Google announced earlier that they are hoping to integrate the use of Cryptocurrency payment option up to now I never heard if they've implemented such. Its very easier to receive payments using Cryptocurrency that's why we pray for its worldwide adoption.

So, you mean that adsense users will be able to recieve adsense payments through cryptocurrencies, right? In the past I have also read that they also used western Union method to pay users, do they still use western union to pay adsense account holders?
Post automatically merged:

So, you mean that adsense users will be able to recieve adsense payments through cryptocurrencies, right? In the past I have also read that they also used western Union method to pay users, do they still use western union to pay adsense account holders?

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
Loll.... who told you PayPal still rules. I believe the reason why PayPal accepted bitcoin into there system was because they see the future that if care is not taken crypto will render them useless..

Post automatically merged:

If such feature is added, surely AdSense users of Google will be paid using Cryptocurrency. You can go read it line, that's one of the implementation of crypto.

I actually think it's increasing day by day. You would see some site starting paying through crypto currencies due to the request of its members. Probably because there are some sites that is restricted from accessing paypal, and crypto seems like a great alternative.

I don’t think anytime soon because people don’t understand the fact that when crypto is used as a payment method the value will increase its just lack of education!

If such feature is added, surely AdSense users of Google will be paid using Cryptocurrency. You can go read it line, that's one of the implementation of crypto.

I have never used adsense but if adsense adds crypto payments, then it will also resolve the issue of receiving payments via westerrn union and high fee getting deducted by western union agents. I think adsense also pays via check but I believe it is not at all the best way to receive payments.

UPDATES: Western Union is no longer available as a payment method at adsense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back