What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

With the uncertainties that the crypto currency exchange Business is getting at the moment. It will be very hard for all those companies to use crypto currency as a form of payment for their users
I wouldn't say that it will be very difficult for companies to make use of cryptocurrencies as a payment method because cryptocurrency also has stable coins that can be used to pay workers as these coins do not reduce in value as they are not volatile.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
Paypal has been around for a long period of time and it as never fail in anyway... With time crypto would be recognized

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.
I don't know why most of the website online do not like using cryptocurrency because it is one of the most popular way for people to receive their earning, even when cryptocurrency is popular.

I think in coming years, people will start accepting crypto as a legal tender. If they don't believe in it now, they will sooner or later.

Well the thing is am not into crypto talkless of payment with crypto but one thing i have noticed very much is that most platform really rely on PayPal and times like this is when you will notice Paypal will start o overcharge for usage of their platform especially when they have noticed some much crowd using there platform

I don't know why most of the website online do not like using cryptocurrency because it is one of the most popular way for people to receive their earning, even when cryptocurrency is popular.
Exactly not only is it popular it is also easier for those in countries that may not accept paypal and the likes or one issue or the other. I guess with time, most of them would include crypto as payment.

If they issue check payment to the users residing where their office is located then it is better that way. Cos it isn't worthy to use such payment method for an international user.

Yes, but I am not sure if it is wise to pay through checks even of you reside in the city where the office of online money making website is located. The check might get misplaced or it may go missing in the process. It is always wise to pay through payment processors like Paypal, Perfect Money, AirTM, Payeer, etc.

At first , I thought it might take longer time but so far the adoption has been very fast , many companies have started accepting cryptocurrency

I don't think all these online business will be ready to make Bitcoin as a means of payment on their website at this crucial Moment just because of the crackdown that is currently going on in the crypto currency exchange Business right now

Yes, but I am not sure if it is wise to pay through checks even of you reside in the city where the office of online money making website is located. The check might get misplaced or it may go missing in the process. It is always wise to pay through payment processors like Paypal, Perfect Money, AirTM, Payeer, etc.
Yes, Check method is outdated, it shouldn't be used in any way cos it might get misplaced just as you said even if the members are residing near the office, it doesn't worth it. The options of other payment processors are better off.

Exactly not only is it popular it is also easier for those in countries that may not accept paypal and the likes or one issue or the other. I guess with time, most of them would include crypto as payment.
I just believe also that with time, they will also accept cryptocurrency, at least it is normal for a website to include cryptocurrency as mide of withdrawal because it is the modern way we can withdraw our money

I think most of them has started to integrate crypto payment. A platform will be considered archaic if it doesn't offer crypto payment and will soon be dumped for better competitors. Crypto has removed all boundaries in earning online.

There is not a particular time that it will take for them to approve crypto as payment method , I believe the time would surely come when there are more crypto useage in the country , they would consider crypto more

very soon enough,it has started already whereby online paying platforms that uses only paypal as method of payment have started to add cryptocurrency as another means of payment.

Well the thing is am not into crypto talkless of payment with crypto but one thing i have noticed very much is that most platform really rely on PayPal and times like this is when you will notice Paypal will start o overcharge for usage of their platform especially when they have noticed some much crowd using there platform
I don't really know what is so special about PayPal that makes a lot of people to be using that platform. Cryptocurrency is one of the best way for one to be receiving their payment online and this is what I am using and since I have been using it I have not had any issues with it.

I wouldn't say that it will be very difficult for companies to make use of cryptocurrencies as a payment method because cryptocurrency also has stable coins that can be used to pay workers as these coins do not reduce in value as they are not volatile.

Despite the fact that there are many kind of cryptos that are stable in value, I do not think that companies will acept them as a payment method because if they really want to accept it, they would have done so much earlier.

Despite the fact that there are many kind of cryptos that are stable in value, I do not think that companies will acept them as a payment method because if they really want to accept it, they would have done so much earlier.
This is not true , companies are reluctant in accepting cryptocurrency as payment method due to the fact that they are still trying to understand it.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I beleieve seventy percent of the working and paying websites now have been using crypto currency as their means of payments , most of the paying sites I am working on since the beginning of the year are using crypto currency payment options.

Well in this thread of yours only time shall tell.. I don't know why some side prefer more of papal compared to crypto currency. But I think crypto to should be accepted as a means of payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back