What's new

How much money do you need to retire?

That is very good, but for me I can retire when I have reach to do so because working in government section you need to reach in a age where you can retire, is not matter of giving you a huge of money before you can do so.
If you are given the huge amount of money to retire. I know quite alright that you would do so honorably because such money would be enough for you to establish a very good business for yourself.

If you are given the huge amount of money to retire. I know quite alright that you would do so honorably because such money would be enough for you to establish a very good business for yourself.
most job in this part of the world if you are retired, they will pay you a lot of money and you can use that money to establish your own business which would be making you passive income without much stress.

In my case, that amount would be very small considering I'm a cautious investor. I wouldn't want to have a lot of blue chip stocks in my portfolio; only those that pay from dividends so I'll need more than a million dollars especially as I'll want to fund my hobby seeking lifestyle then as well.

I am definitely going to be very happy if there is ever a time where I am going to be making up to 1 million dollars and if I have that in my bank account then there is no reason why I should work.

I am definitely going to be very happy if there is ever a time where I am going to be making up to 1 million dollars and if I have that in my bank account then there is no reason why I should work.
There is no doubt that $1000000 is a very big money but humans are insatiable. I can bet you that no matter the amount of money you have you will always look for a way to make more money. That is the reason why you see a lot of Billionaires still working to make more money.

The amount that I will need to retire now is $100k because it will be enough for me to carry out some necessary things that I need to do, to make me financially free. Financial freedom is what we are all looking for.

The amount that I will need to retire now is $100k because it will be enough for me to carry out some necessary things that I need to do, to make me financially free. Financial freedom is what we are all looking for.
Hundred thousand dollars is about 50 million here, that's reasonable but however you must be ready to work hard. That is what will determine the possibility of having the required money you are dreaming to .

If you are also going to factor out inflation into everything then I am going to see that I need to have at least one million at my current age before I can be able to think dropping out from active service.

Hundred thousand dollars is about 50 million here, that's reasonable but however you must be ready to work hard. That is what will determine the possibility of having the required money you are dreaming to .
Getting such an amount of money needs a lot of rigorous works and lots of resilience and you should have a very good job that pays you pretty well before you could achieve that landmark.

most job in this part of the world if you are retired, they will pay you a lot of money and you can use that money to establish your own business which would be making you passive income without much stress.
It is true that when you retire from work you will be paid handsomely but it is very wise that you invest your money in what will give you a good return. we have seen so many retirees misuse the money by spending it on wrong projects.

It is true that when you retire from work you will be paid handsomely but it is very wise that you invest your money in what will give you a good return. we have seen so many retirees misuse the money by spending it on wrong projects.
I have seen some retirees who misused the money that was paid to them. I find the such a situation very disheartening and the reason is because some of them do not have any business idea.

Do you think savings can be sustainable on the long run?. It is better to set up a business that will be giving you something reasonable instead of depending on your savings. there are a lot of businesses you can set up as a retiree and be making cool money without much stress.
Yes I understand your point but as a reasonable person who has been working for about 30 years before retirement should come he or she most have put down and business since, so that once he retires he will just enjoy himself.

Getting such an amount of money needs a lot of rigorous works and lots of resilience and you should have a very good job that pays you pretty well before you could achieve that landmark.
A lot of people may not even have up to that before they retired , but people who work hard and concentrate will definitely achieve that. It will be easier for people who are working in government and are in high positions

A lot of people may not even have up to that before they retired , but people who work hard and concentrate will definitely achieve that. It will be easier for people who are working in government and are in high positions
It is equally very possible for people that worked hard to achieve such a landmark, but nowadays , work does not really translate to the amount of money you get because there's reception everywhere.

Yes I understand your point but as a reasonable person who has been working for about 30 years before retirement should come he or she most have put down and business since, so that once he retires he will just enjoy himself.
It is always very important for people to plan their lives before retirement. I have even seen people who started businesses even when they were working and when they retired they didn't even feel as if anything happened.

Actually no one can tell exactly the amount of money he or she needed to retire. we human beings are very greedy and we can not be contented with the little we have and that Mae's it very difficult for us to be happy with the little we have.

It is equally very possible for people that worked hard to achieve such a landmark, but nowadays , work does not really translate to the amount of money you get because there's reception everywhere.
If you can't be smart and organise yourself to fit into what you are interested
, you will come to find out that a lot of things will leaves you behind. It is therefore necessary for us to work hard and smart at the same time.

If one could gain access to a very huge amount of money, it will relieve stress and you will be able to establish a very good business for yourself after retirement.

If you can't be smart and organise yourself to fit into what you are interested
, you will come to find out that a lot of things will leaves you behind. It is therefore necessary for us to work hard and smart at the same time.
It is good to have a very good amount of money to invest in a business. The capital is the most important thing in a business even better than the idea that you have because without the capital you cannot actuallise hi your dream.

Actually we human beings need alot of money but no amount of money can be enough for us to retire from out work because everyday comes up with it's own needs and desires and all it needed to be satisfied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back