What's new

How much money do you think you'd need to retire?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
In your case, how much money do you think you would need to retire in the place where you live? Right now, not to mention that in ten years that money will surely have depreciated a lot, but if we were talking about this very moment, how much money would you need for it? In my case, I think at least 1 million euros given the cost of living in my country and that I am quite young.

At the moment, I need at least $1500 per month to pay my bills. By the time I retire the cost of living will be even higher and I guess I will need at least $2000 monthly income. Currently, I do not have any investment or passive income sources that can get me $2000 monthly income when I retire.

For me, this amount is not very clear because I do not understand how much I will want to buy when I am not working. If we talk only about basic needs and nothing more, that is, just existence without any emotions, then it is 300 dollars a month, but for a comfortable living, I would like to have 1000 and then I could afford everything I want

To live comfortably probably over $80,000 a year. To retire, I'd like to have like a couple million saved up. But that's a dream I want to achieve. Maybe one day it'll happen.
I suppose you live in the United States, since you need a very large amount of money, in my case with half the money that you have said I would live very well, that is about $40,000, but of course, I live in Spain, and here I don't need as much money to live comfortably as in the United States.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back