What's new

How much money do you need to retire?

I think that you may not actually misuse it if you know what you are doing and if you are sure about the outcomes of your investments. It all depends on your investment strategy.
Though I agree with you small, but at my side there are many retirees who do get there pay and do end up a beer palour to drink and gists with his friends (that's why I said if the retiree do not plan well, he or she may just misse the money).

Though I agree with you small, but at my side there are many retirees who do get there pay and do end up a beer palour to drink and gists with his friends (that's why I said if the retiree do not plan well, he or she may just misse the money).

I guess that they receive their pensions and at the end they end up getting addicted to alcohol or some sort of other unhealthy habits. Well, this might be a really big problem in many countries. Loneliness is one of the main problems that lead to other social issues.

Actually no amount of money will be quite enough for me to retire. retirement is not the end of life bu a continuation of life after retirement and it may be longer than life in service.

Hmmm, retirement.. I really do not plan on retiring like that though, that's why I'm working so hard so at this my early stage so that my latter days is gonna be soft. There is really no specific amount of money that's truly enough, you just need to live well every day like it is going to be your last.
Probably, making very good investments in real estate and a lot of other things will probably make you to live a good life in the latter stage. It is quite not easy but that is what most of us are striving to achieve.

Actually no amount of money will be quite enough for me to retire. retirement is not the end of life bu a continuation of life after retirement and it may be longer than life in service.
Different strokes for different folk. There are people who do not like to retire early no matter the amount of money they make. there are also people who retires immediately they make a lot of money even at a younger age.

It depends on the individual. These days, money doesn't even have any value anymore. Things are just so expensive. I fell from a million naira and above is a good amount to retire with. At Least one can use part of it to start up a little business to help one get by day to day.

It is good to save a handsome money before you retire so that you will enjoy yourself after retirement, no stress but just peace of mind with your family because your savings is handsome.
That is just the need for any kind of retireement package that anyonee would want to be involved in.you have to start early and ensure you accumulate some substantial amount before retireement.

There is no any specific amount that one need to have before he or she retires but it is just good that one should save an amount that once he retire he can fully depend on it and try to invest.
It is better to mention the exact amount we will need before you retire. If I can get up to 200 million dollars then I will retire honorably from service.

Just $10,000 monthly is enough to help me retire and live my best life here in Nigeria. This is good money that would enable me to get most things that I need here in Nigeria.
10k would definitely put off some light especially in this part of the world.
One can live slightly above average person with that amount and good money management.
Should I send it to you bro? Lol

10k would definitely put off some light especially in this part of the world.
One can live slightly above average person with that amount and good money management.
Should I send it to you bro? Lol
Yes .

Kindly send to me via biznotes.

But I'm curious to know

If you have the money, what are you doing on bizdustry again?

😂😂😂

This is actually very tough because I am still very young but I believe that anything around the region of $1000000 in my account and I am never going to do any active service again.

I haven’t really got a specific amount in mind because I am a country mile away from retirement but I would like to be able to have different streams of income to be able to be financially secure when that time comes

There's no amount of money that I have at my retirement age that will not be enough for me to run a business because I have planned already what I will earn before retirements.
One thing I have come to understand is that when it comes to the issue of money it can never be enough, because needs will always arise,one just have to make do with what he has and work with it.

This question is logically incorrect. And there is no answer that would be logically correct. What if a sudden health challenge happens? Your retirement savings can be depleted in one day.

I've never really sit down to think about this before in my life but i have so many plans that i still want to fulfill and i don't think 500k can make me retire now. Maybe a million will do

For me and my family to live a comfortable life, I will be needing up alot of money to take care of our needs and be able to have investments. So,500, 000 dollars would be just okay.

Probably, making very good investments in real estate and a lot of other things will probably make you to live a good life in the latter stage. It is quite not easy but that is what most of us are striving to achieve.

Well, investing money in the real estate market requires a lots of money. Not all pensioners will be able to do that. It all depends on how much money you are receiving.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back