What's new

How much money do you need to retire?

I can retire because of money. The only thing that can make me to retire is investment. If I see that I have enough investment that can sustained me, I can retire. I cant advice anyone to retire because of money because in this life an unexpected can happen at anytime.

I currently earn about $200 per month. I would prefer to have enough money to pay me monthly for 10 years before retiring which is about $2,400. Life can still be better and inflation has made money to lose value over the past five years.

I think double of what one is earning monthly for at least five years should be good for a retirement savings.

Actually sometimes it depends on the level of our income and the condition of service we found ourselves. personally I always have demands and my current job has really helped in settling my bills I can't tell any amount of money because it may not satisfied me.

$500,000 is even more than enough for me to retire and never work for money again for the rest of my life. This is due to the fact that I would have gotten so much already.

$500,000 is even more than enough for me to retire and never work for money again for the rest of my life. This is due to the fact that I would have gotten so much already.
Omo, this is a huge sum of money here. Anyway your targeted amount of money can be achieved depending on your life plans and arrangement because that is the most important thing .

lol, if am to answer this question i would be in a state of nostalgia because the kind of money i need to have a happy retirement is so huge that i need to start working for it from now to have that dream ending i have always wished for.

I do not think there is a specific amount of amount that a one should save before he or she retires because even though one save a very huge amount of money and do not use it well, he or she will still suffer after retirement.

I have not fixed a certain age to take retirement and not saved any money for after retirement, I runs a small shop I don't think any own shop required age, I believe in works,so I continue my work till I dead.

Even if the whole of the central bank of my country will be given to me, I wont love to retire. I have needs on daily basis and all are required to be settled so I be with time, the money won't be enough for me.

I do not think there is a specific amount of amount that a one should save before he or she retires because even though one save a very huge amount of money and do not use it well, he or she will still suffer after retirement.

I certainly believe that a retiree should save enough money so that he could generate passive income after retiring from his job. many retirees often start their own business after retiring from service.

The amount of money I can be looking for the amount that will be enough to start up a good business also to invest big money in the business, so that it will really go long way for me in the future.
Probably, establishing a very big business that will be giving your passive income is very important before you retire. A lot of people make the mistake of not going into business because of their retirement and they are always in financial lack.

Probably, establishing a very big business that will be giving your passive income is very important before you retire. A lot of people make the mistake of not going into business because of their retirement and they are always in financial lack.
Yes if I can get big amount of money to start up business at least I will getting passive income from the business, because when there is actual age one can reach to get retired and then you will be paid with a huge of money to start up something.

Yes if I can get big amount of money to start up business at least I will getting passive income from the business, because when there is actual age one can reach to get retired and then you will be paid with a huge of money to start up something.
probably, I think it is very much important that anyone who is working should try as much as possible to set up a business for him or herself so that when they retire they will be seeing money passively. This is why I prefer real estate investment.

probably, I think it is very much important that anyone who is working should try as much as possible to set up a business for him or herself so that when they retire they will be seeing money passively. This is why I prefer real estate investment.
I think there is a certain age one should reach in order to get retired and the person will be giving a huge of money to start up business, because we all know that there is a certain age you should retire then them will pay you with huge of money.

Actually Ebay business requires a huge amount of money to start something reasonable and if I am giving such huge amount of money like $20000 I can be able to start before seeking necessary increment.

I think there is a certain age one should reach in order to get retired and the person will be giving a huge of money to start up business, because we all know that there is a certain age you should retire then them will pay you with huge of money.
Yes, some people actually do that. if you just like investing in new startup businesses and they will give you your own percentage when the time comes. I think that option is also very good.

I am always doubting if there is any specific or fixed amount of money that will be quite enough for me to retire. retirement is not the end of life people should always note that.

I certainly believe that a retiree should save enough money so that he could generate passive income after retiring from his job. many retirees often start their own business after retiring from service.
Yeah it is good to save enough money before retirement but once you do not have a business plan, investment and others to do with the savings. You may end up misusing the savings.

Yeah it is good to save enough money before retirement but once you do not have a business plan, investment and others to do with the savings. You may end up misusing the savings.

I think that you may not actually misuse it if you know what you are doing and if you are sure about the outcomes of your investments. It all depends on your investment strategy.

Hmmm, retirement.. I really do not plan on retiring like that though, that's why I'm working so hard so at this my early stage so that my latter days is gonna be soft. There is really no specific amount of money that's truly enough, you just need to live well every day like it is going to be your last.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back