Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
How much do you believe you need in order to retire? Would 250k be good enough initially, or would you need a larger amount?

I personally think that 500k would be a good starting amount that can be used to retire with, and be used to invest in for future potential needs after retirement.

I haven't really been thinking about retirement cos I am still actually in the early stages of my career but I am currently working towards raising more funds so I could invest in other things and diversify my income streams and get more passive income which would help reduce the amount of work I need to put in before I can earn cos at that point my money would be working for me.

Talking about retirement and which age does one need to retire, although I have not meet or talk with anyone that has retired yet, but I think it all depends on your nature of work.

When I have enough money to stop by very big business that would suspend me for the rest of my life that would be enough for me to retire and such an amount will depend on the business that I planned to establish.

There's no amount of money that I have at my retirement age that will not be enough for me to run a business because I have planned already what I will earn before retirements.

The amount of money one need before he or she retires depends on the his or her demands, cost of living lifestyle and also how much you usually earn from your work.

Inflation rate is very high in this part of the world. as a result it does not make sense to save for a long period of time because the inflation will eat up the savings. The best thing is to have investments which cover someone expenditure as the retirement age.

Inflation rate is very high in this part of the world. as a result it does not make sense to save for a long period of time because the inflation will eat up the savings. The best thing is to have investments which cover someone expenditure as the retirement age.
Personally I can't tell because human need is completely unsatisfiable and even if I have much I may still look forward to have even more . It's not easy Sha.

If I could leave my hands on close to 20,000 dollars then I would resign or retire from work to pursue a larger dream and that is basically what should be done if you have such a lot of money.

I think there is not going to be any use in continuing active service if I am going to be having more than 500,000 dollars because that is even more than what I am going to be getting after all my years working.

Talking about retirement now is not something that is really logical and especially asking for the amount one needs for retirement. Okay after retirement you should also have plan for date hope you know so the money you should be expecting or be budgeting for your retirement should not be limited rather it should comprise of all your end-of-life plans

This is something that is very tricky question because age and location is something that is definitely going to be considered. Under present conditions I am definitely going to quit my job if I have up to a million dollars.

Getting a substantial amount of money that is word 20,000 dollars is a good move for me to retire and I will actually make something reasonable reduced amount of money.

One cannot actually predict the future but I will do need a huge amount of money that will be enough for me to establish a good business that will make me passive income.

The amount of money and that one would need to retire will depend on the capital that is needed for the business as at that time ,because one cannot just give an estimate now.
Giving rough estimation of the month that one will need in the future when you retire cannot be activated because you don't know what will happen in the future based on inflation.

No one can tell what the future would because prices of things are going up and inflation affect so many communities the rate of inflation will tell us the amount of money that we will need for retirement.

This is something that is a long shot but I believe that if I am going to be having up to 500,000 dollars right now then there is no need of me continuing any work as I will just retire and keep on with investing.

It depends on one lifestyle and requirements. If you are someone who lived their life with all facility and richness adjusting in a few after retirement won't be enough.

I am not so sure about that, maybe I will know when that time comes. It depends with how much you earn so if you earn more you can manage to save more for retirement. If you have children who can give you money it will be good since they will be a big help to you. If you want a luxurious life when you retire you should probably save more.
I am not so sure about that, maybe I will know when that time comes. It depends with how much you earn so if you earn more you can manage to save more for retirement. If you have children who can give you money it will be good since they will be a big help to you. If you want a luxurious life when you retire you should probably save more.

Just $10,000 monthly is enough to help me retire and live my best life here in Nigeria. This is good money that would enable me to get most things that I need here in Nigeria.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back