What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

My offline business I intend to start would take about $2000 to establish to the scale I want. It's going to be a good supply business that processes foodstuffs crops that are abundant in one season only, but have high demand all year round.
Oh, that isn't really much if you have to compare it with people who are having interest to establish a business worth more than that. You can achieve everything you need as long as you are determined to do so.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
There are many business that somebody can do without much money.
As far as I'm concerned I can manage 250 dollar to start my own business because I have business of batik clothing and tie and dye.
This is not involve much money .
what you need to do is to buy candle wax, dye, to start full business.

There are many business that somebody can do without much money.
As far as I'm concerned I can manage 250 dollar to start my own business because I have business of batik clothing and tie and dye.
This is not involve much money .
what you need to do is to buy candle wax, dye, to start full business.
Oh , but that is very much easier, that is quite achievable within a short period of time. If you have to work online you can raise that money. Although it depends on the type of online business you are doing.

That will be a nice option for you , but you must understand the risk involved in cryptocurrency and you shouldn't just invest in what you are not willing to hold for a long period of time.

Yes, cryptocurrency investments are very risky. This is why I am investing in certain kinds of coins that are backed up by the real assets and I think this could be a better strategy.

haven't started a business but should be able to estimate how much money is needed to launch one.
It's not particularly difficult to think about business capital, but it depends on how big or small the business is.

Yes, cryptocurrency investments are very risky. This is why I am investing in certain kinds of coins that are backed up by the real assets and I think this could be a better strategy.
Nomally you have to adopt a certain strategy that will likely help you to know the best cryptocurrency for long-term proposed investment. Personally I carry out research to understand the reason behind the Creation of such projects.

I will say it cost me way more to start my own business . I was working for people in a barber shop but they always take the larger portion and give me the smaller one. So I planned to start my own and it worked . It costed like 5000 to start

I will say it cost me way more to start my own business . I was working for people in a barber shop but they always take the larger portion and give me the smaller one. So I planned to start my own and it worked . It costed like 5000 to start
Even if you are take proper recording , you cannot record all the amount it cost you to start your business perfectly , because there are some that you will have to jump sometimes thinking its not necessary recording it.

I don't remember the precise cost at the moment, but it was paid for with help from my my saving. I simply acquired more equipment I required and a place because I had already purchased the necessary tools while I was still in school. And before the business began to produce, I used the leftover funds to support and pay my employee for a few months.

There is an offline business idea I am intending to start very soon when I have the time. The total cost may be about $250 and after some period of time I hope to grow it to a reasonable extent.

Currently I have not yet established a business. Establish a business to my understanding may involve a lot of money personally Based on my future business planning and preparation. And this will be in the future cuz I'm not planning to establish a business now

There is an offline business idea I am intending to start very soon when I have the time. The total cost may be about $250 and after some period of time I hope to grow it to a reasonable extent.
So many business are the type of business you can start even when you do not have the required money to start it fully. In this not a business you can start with at least $100 and grow it to the $250 you are interested ?

So many business are the type of business you can start even when you do not have the required money to start it fully. In this not a business you can start with at least $100 and grow it to the $250 you are interested ?
I'm not saying that the money aspect is my problem at the moment. I don't have much time to venture into the business because I am a student and I have a lot of things I am running.

I was very surprised when any I was starting my own business because it cost me around $700 to set up everything and I think that was pretty expensive. The business is going very well so far.

I'm not saying that the money aspect is my problem at the moment. I don't have much time to venture into the business because I am a student and I have a lot of things I am running.
Okay I now understand. Well student may not really have time to take full care and attention of business because of the fact that the business will crash with Their academic time. That will be in the future

I will establish a business in due time but for now I don't have plan on starting a business anytime soon. Plans of starting a business keep changing as I acquire more experience and lessons everyday

According to me my dream business is to start my salon business. I have found it more profitable because I currently working in someone's salon.
I think if I could be having $1000 that can be more than enough for my start up.

I haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.
Definitely it depends, even you can start an online business for free, for example if you start doing affiliate marketing with some big companies like amazon then this will be a good business.

Oh, that isn't really much if you have to compare it with people who are having interest to establish a business worth more than that. You can achieve everything you need as long as you are determined to do so.

I wanted to start a mining business and I even intended to borrow money from my family members for that. However, the cost of maintanence and rising difficulty level discouraged me.

I wanted to start a mining business and I even intended to borrow money from my family members for that. However, the cost of maintanence and rising difficulty level discouraged me.
Mining may requires a lot of money if you have to be buying all the mining tools. A lot of miners are not really mining cryptocurrency because of the drop in price as it is never profitable to them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back