What's new

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I have actually not established a business currently but if I am going to do that it will be about $2000. If I get the money I'll probably establish a poultry business in a very good location to make some money.

The cost of establishing a business really depends on the kind of business you wanted. because investing in a berbing saloon can be quite different from investing in estate business and the cost be different.

I have actually not established a business currently but if I am going to do that it will be about $2000. If I get the money I'll probably establish a poultry business in a very good location to make some money.
Poultry business is a good and lucrative business most especially when you get a good location to start the business . Poultry business need a lot of maintenance if you want to make profit from it .

Poultry business is a good and lucrative business most especially when you get a good location to start the business . Poultry business need a lot of maintenance if you want to make profit from it .
you don't need an excellent location to be successful in poultry business. My friend does his own inside his house and he makes a lot of money from it. You can take it to open markets and make a lot of sales especially during festive seasons.

That is almost a million naira over here and might even be more than that because the value of our currency is going down and things are becoming more expensive.

business I'm currently doing was started with about 50,000 naira(Nigerian naira). Although I didn't get everything I wanted but I just took the opportunity and began immediately

The method you use to calculate your capital will depend on how big or small your business is.
If the business is large, a large amount of capital will be needed; however, if the business is small, a small amount of capital will be needed.

I needed about $250 in order to start my small business and I am very happy that I was able to sell the business completely at a valuation of more than $850 about a year later.

It is almost completely free. With money from customer payments, I began working on preordering goods. In reality, it's a good company. The only capital expenditure I made was the $10,000 I paid for the 2-week importation course I took.
As there is no need for extra effort, the business is very successful.

Actually, I don't believe that the sum is too modest to launch a firm. Beginning a company you are confident will bring you peace of mind is one of the things about starting a business. I will never suggest to an entrepreneur to take out a loan in order to launch a large-scale firm. You can start a seasonal business with the little money you have saved, assemble it, and use it as an investment in a long-running company.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??

Well, I never tried to create my own business as I do not have any kind of business idea right now. However, I Invested some capital in Hyip site and I lost that money in the end. Investments are also important.

Well, I never tried to create my own business as I do not have any kind of business idea right now. However, I Invested some capital in Hyip site and I lost that money in the end. Investments are also important.
Sorry about that , so many people have experience of this in the past most especially the newbie. So many online investment platforms are not trusted and that is what we have to be careful about.

Actually I started very young so I couldn't keep track record of my first business investment capital , but statistically I can say I spent around 40,000 in Nigerian currency to start a snooker pool game center

Amount of capital required for running a business, depends on the kind of business you want and also the location of the business. it's always advisable to have enough not exactly the needed amount so that it can also be used to meet up with any occurrences.

Regardless of the type of business I want to establish, I will need a lot of money to get started. For example, beginning a grocery business will cost a lot of money. If you want to be a successful businessperson, you must have the money to get started.

Sorry about that , so many people have experience of this in the past most especially the newbie. So many online investment platforms are not trusted and that is what we have to be careful about.

Well, this is why I have planned to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than investing in Hyips, despite the fact that certain coins like terra and FTX have disappointed people.

Well I don't have a business of my own yet but I am saving for my business. I hope to have about $1500 so as to be able to start this business of mine. The business has to do with the distribution of palm oil retailers, it's a business that have been planning to start for a very long time now. I hope I'll be able to start it this year.
That's a good idea if you are good at saving money you'll have enough money, if you are not used to savings money I'll advise you to start because it's very important.

I haven't started any businesses yet, but I can estimate how much capital I'll need to get started. This is because the amount of capital required for a business is determined solely by its size.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
My offline business I intend to start would take about $2000 to establish to the scale I want. It's going to be a good supply business that processes foodstuffs crops that are abundant in one season only, but have high demand all year round.

Well, this is why I have planned to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than investing in Hyips, despite the fact that certain coins like terra and FTX have disappointed people.
That will be a nice option for you , but you must understand the risk involved in cryptocurrency and you shouldn't just invest in what you are not willing to hold for a long period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back