What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

The number of streams from where income would be generated will completely depend on individual's time management and work skills. I would suggest anyone to have 3-4 streams of income at a time.

You can venture into as many as any stream of income you want so far you can handle the job effectively without having to delegate the jobs to others even if you will delegate you must also monitor the business

When it is about streams of income my mantra is simple: the more the merrier. Have as much as possible streams of income. It may be in the same niche but different outlet. You can be a writer, an editor, a translator, a transcriber and a proofreader. They all belong to the same niche but are different outlets.

I think your expenses and your aspiration should determine the number of income stream you are going to home. As for me I think it is a idea to have at least five multiple streams of income in order to beat the inflation.

You can venture into as many streams of income as you want provided that you have the manpower and the resources to run successfully is at your disposal.

It's a very good idea to have a multiple streams of income. But the issue is, do you have the required capacity to nurture them. That's the reason I do advice individuals to maintain one to grow

I think you should go for two at least. Once you can make good and consistent income from any of them, you can go ahead and diversify your portfolio.

You should venture into as many streams of income as you can be able to sustain and they have proven to be giving you enough profit without stressing you.

I think this is the point where your skills coming to play and your zeal to go into both online and offline activities that will help generate income to you also matters

You should venture into as many streams of income as you can be able to sustain and they have proven to be giving you enough profit without stressing you.
Getting more than five source of income will be so stressful and even if you are having three ,it will still be so stressful for you to do all of them at a time, but you should try to get at least two.

You can have multiple streams of income and can hire people to become your assistant in successfully managing all the stream of income and also pay the assistant for his help.

You can venture into multiple streams of income as you want ,it all depends on the category of your choice , because there are some people that are able to settle all their bills with just one stream of income

There is no static advisable streams of income I can advise anyone. If you feel you can manage effectively multiple streams of income then why not? Aliko Dangote is into so many streams of income and he is utilising and maximizing profit.

You shouldn't limit your streams of income as long as you're capable working both offline and online. You can acquire digital skills online such as graphics designing, web development etc and become a freelancer while still doing a stable offline work.

Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks
It is advisable to have more than one stream of income.
You could work physically, and also make money online. Combining both is easier.
Some people even making money via different means online.

Thank you so much for this update and I have been able to learn a lot from the post and the comment section and I would like to actually still conduct my own personal research concerning this

Depending on one stream of income in the midst of our current financial meltdown will be a regrettable approach so far. Depending on salary alone can not guarantee financial Independence to us because our wants are unlimited. We have so many responsibility and looking at our salary alone it will not be okay we need more.

If you are determined in just about 3 business niches, I believe that would be enough to bring you enough income returns without much stress. This is what is working for so many of us.

Well, I have no problem with getting into many business, but I would also consider the fact that I am able to manage my time and put efforts in my businesses. Having more than one business is not easy to manage.

If you are somebody who is just new to the online space I think that having just two sources of income is very okay for you to manage. Can be able to expand them if they are becoming successful and you have a lot of employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back