What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

It greatly depends on your capabilities ,but i would advice you to have many stream of income ,most especially when you are more focused on increasing your profit

Multiple streams of income are usually the best. The only way to achieve multiple streams of income would be to have it's assets, that generate income on their own, it could be through business partnerships and the likes.

There is nothing small for you to do and you can get as many as you want as long as they will be able to manage it there is no problem,management is one of the most important thing here and if you can achieve that you can get as many business as you want to get.

I don't think there should be a limit what one ventures in especially if it's more about passive incomes, having numerous ventures sure beats having just one source of income

There was a time when I was doing over a dozen things, I was writing for clients, I was developing websites for clients, I was writing on my sites, I was building websites for myself, I was also working in my offline business.

I don't know, I think you should only follow your mind and the type of business that interests you because this is the one you will succeed, I me I need to have at least three different type of business to rely on for some money.

I believe you really need to get as many steady source of income as possible and as many as you can manage,that is why you need an online skill to work online when you have a spare time from your offline business.

Whatever you do, do not have a single source of income, it is risky. It is said that the average millionaire has about 5 sources of income. So try to have other investments that will bring in more income for you. The more the merrier.
I completely agree with you that it is not ideal for anyone to have just one source of income as it can make that person to be living from hand to mouth instead of being able to live comfortably, so it is very important that everyone should have a multiple streams of income so as to live comfortably and be able to cater for their needs.

There is no limit or specific amount a person should manage. The question lies on the individual, how many do you think you can handle. There are persons that two jobs or businesses seems too much to handle. While there are others that can manage more than two, a perfect example of this is Dangote.

It is not the number of investment we should look into but how well can they be managed. If a person has many investment and can not manage them well, he will lose his investment. But if it is an investment that the person can manage, he will be successful than the one with many investment. But as the same time the more the investment the more the profit

As many as you can handle without it affecting your health. Example, I am into legal practice, I also bake cakes and I work online to earn some money. I try to make sure I balance all in order not to overwork myself.

The number of stream of income you need depends on the bills on your head and also the ones you can handle. For someone like i have three stream of income and all are yielding a good results and this make life easier for me. I'm working, i have a shop and also trading crypto currency.

The stream of income an individual has is not neccessarily the issue,but the abilit of the person involve to maintain the various source.One can have an offline business of doing services and combine that with an onlune job of freelancing,which could be graphics,video editing content provision etc.

It all depends on what we can manage but preferable two different sources of income is quite desirable. It is better to manage two very well than to have have tons of income with each of them struggling to bring in profit.

Bro, get a lot of income streams - 2 or 3. A good example is an online systemized (I coined that name, 😂) business like affiliate marketing or information marketing and offline business like agriculture or importation business, even trading too.

If you want to venture into multiple streams of income generating activity you have to be careful in choosing the one that suits your ability, time and skills so as not to end up not being able to achieve your set goals.

For now I don't really know the kind of business to venture into because I have many multiple stream income but it will very advisable to have stab financial.

It is best and advisable for you to engage into two type of business one could be an online business and the other one could be an offline so that you will not depend so much in one of them.

Well it depends on individual but most people over here will prefer to work with the government as most of them do not have interest in any online business, you only have to do what is good for you.

There is no where it is written anywhere that one must be tied to a certain number of streams of income. You can do as many as you like for as long as you have the ability to set it up and also run them profitably

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back