What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

Neta Sam(Samuel Odunlade)

Mr
500 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks

I cannot say which businesses or engagements you can go into that will venture you because I do not know you, your skills, and the qualities and strength you posses. The businesses and income streams you can engage in will largely depend on your preference and availability. Do you have all day to pursue them? How long are you willing to work and supervise them? Do you engage in any other personal activities? And even if you are available 24/7, how long will you do it before your health and body wears out.

It is advisable to venture into as many stream flow income that is legal and befitting, there are thousands of income stream flow, it just a matter how can you make it happen for you at that schedule time of yours, how to cope with different stream flow of income, one of the major issue is that it will require your time and discipline towards achieving good income.

Depending on one stream of income in the midst of our current financial meltdown will be a regrettable approach so far. Depending on salary alone can not guarantee financial Independence to us because our wants are unlimited. We have so many responsibility and looking at our salary alone it will not be okay we need more.

If you would diversify your investments, why wouldn't you do the same with your income streams? Creating multiple income streams allows a person to diversify the various cash flow sources that are coming in. In the event one dries up, then there are other sources of income to lessen the loss.For the average millionaire, seven sources of income may be the sweet spot. But given my own experience, I believe that seven may not be enough.

With happenings around and all others it is advisable to have as many streams of income as possible. Depending on one source of income is not a very good idea in this our present age.
One can have online job coupled with offline job and also owned a property for renting and all others.
All these will lead and result to good standard of living.

Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks
Don't put too much pressure on yourself by taking on multiple streams of income, it will reduce your productivity and stess you out. It is good to have two or more source of income but it should be the ones you can handle well without overworking yourself. Investment is one of the ways to make your money work for you.

Whatever you do, do not have a single source of income, it is risky. It is said that the average millionaire has about 5 sources of income. So try to have other investments that will bring in more income for you. The more the merrier.

As many as you can manage. There are income streams online and offline. You could be on biz industry, and transcribe at the same time. You could even own a laundry or house cleaning service offline. Just do what you can handle at once and get others to manage the rest for you.

Thanks
Everybody wants to make it right now, and everybody is on the fast lane. It is very important that we put our hands into so many investment because getting money from just a single source of income will not give us the opportunity to live our dreams.

Looking at the economy, one job will not be enough for many individuals with family
So venturing into any business that pays will definitely be advisable
You just have to ensure that you're getting paid

It's advisable for you to have upto 7 streams of income that will be generating income for you on a daily basis even while you are sleeping. Like networking, affiliate marketing, offline business cryptocurrency trading, investment in different sector etc.

Personally I believe the stream you can handle, if you can handle 5 stream of income and it works good, but I believe if all of the stream of income needs your attention of up to 5 hours in a day, it will be difficult to handle the 5 stream of income.

It is prudent to wander into as many stream pay that is legitimate and befitting, there are a large number of revenue stream, it simply a matter how might you get it going for you at that timetable season of yours, how to adapt to various stream of pay, one of the significant issue is that it will require your time and control towards accomplishing great pay.

Thanks
There is no specific limit to streams of income one could have. It all depends on your capabilities, opportunities and resources available at your disposal. The more streams of income you have the more income you generate.

Due to economic situation and peoples needs increases every day so I think there is a needs not stay on one source of income. To choose multi business to u must choose a business that will not sfffect each other. For example you can invest on crypto and also invest on any other business.

Are you sure that all your streams of income are comparable in size? Because if you are earning $2000 a month from your paintings and only $50 a month from your stock dividends then you are not much better off than if your only stream of income was the arts business! So you need to know the comparative size of each stream.

There is no specific limit to streams of income one could have. It all depends on your capabilities, opportunities and resources available at your disposal. To chose a multi business you must chose a business that will not suffix each other.

As for me, you can venture into many stream of income you can, but I will advice you nurture one very well and make sure it is secured and stable before strafing your wings of investment to other sectors. more than one stream is good but make sure they are secured.

You have as many as multiple streams of incomes as you want. But in my own opinion, you have up to 10 multiple stream of income and these figure is enough for a person to manage. Also at least 20% of the streams will cater for all you need even if the rest is not bringing enough cash to the table. Multiple stream of helps to have stable financial capability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back