What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

If you are a beginner then you should have at least two sources of income that are paying you regularly and the more you gain experience then you can begin to expand it.

Mostly it all depends on what do you can handle. Instead of you focusing in so many different business idea , why don't you use that time to focus on one and the most profitable business idea and achieve all the things you needs from it ?.
That's a good idea, you can fucus on one business and give it the best that you have, and also handling more than one business is really stressful, what do you think?

I can't really give advice to anybody on the type of business to venture into but I can say that you should venture into as many business as possible that you know it will become something good in the future

You need ti be careful when going into any business and investment either online or offline , staying on one form of business is not advisable ,as for me , I am running my online and offline business

That's a good idea, you can fucus on one business and give it the best that you have, and also handling more than one business is really stressful, what do you think?
Yes , handling more than one business is stressful especially if you are the one that is intended to take the management responsibilities of all those business. In fact you may not be able to succeed because of so much responsibilities.

Yes , handling more than one business is stressful especially if you are the one that is intended to take the management responsibilities of all those business. In fact you may not be able to succeed because of so much responsibilities.
That's true, handling more than a single business is really stressful but if you know what you are doing it will be a way to earn a extra amount of money,it depends on your choice.

That's true, handling more than a single business is really stressful but if you know what you are doing it will be a way to earn a extra amount of money,it depends on your choice.
You personally , if you have opportunity to engage in business or you have an idea of many other profitable business to start , how many type of business will you engage in to personality ?

I think in this trying times the prices of items have gone up du to the evident of inflation globally. Therefore people need to have three to four or even more streams of income in order for them to make both ends meet.

You personally , if you have opportunity to engage in business or you have an idea of many other profitable business to start , how many type of business will you engage in to personality ?
Well, if I have the opportunity to have enough capital I'll just start up a profitable business to take good care of my family, because getting rich this day's is kind of risky 🤣.

It is advisable to venture into as many stream flow income that is legal and befitting, there are thousands of income stream flow, it just a matter how can you make it happen for you at that schedule time of yours, how to cope with different stream flow of income, one of the major issue is that it will require your time and discipline towards achieving good income.
One of thethings that most persons that wants to go into business do not really understand is that,a businesss venture that works for someone might not work for you,you must have the zeal and interest for what you are going in for.

Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks
It depends because some people earn their life spending money only from one source but some people need many sources, if you are doing easy and small tasks you will need more than 5 sources.

For me, two-three streams of income is ok for an individual. We all know the economy is bad and all these days but it's better to do two to three works that one can manage instead of having plenty that one can't manage.

For me, two-three streams of income is ok for an individual. We all know the economy is bad and all these days but it's better to do two to three works that one can manage instead of having plenty that one can't manage.
Having a multiple streams of income is a good idea, you can actually earn a good amount of money to take good care of your needs, I'll advise you to also have a skill set.

We are expected to have more than one income streams, this the best way to over financial hardship, if you are having a single income streams I'll advise you to get more.

We have so many responsibility and looking at our salary alone it will not be okay we need more.
Moreover, Multiple stream of helps to have stable financial capability and painless and happy life

There's nothing wrong . you can have as much as you can and as long as you master them all. That is the most important thing and that is what will determine the rate of success.

There's nothing wrong . you can have as much as you can and as long as you master them all. That is the most important thing and that is what will determine the rate of success.
That's true, I believe if you do the needful you can actually have the best results you want, you have to understand that the bulk of the work depends on you, your level of seriousness also matters.

I guess there's a saying that a jack of all trades will certainly amount to be a master at none. I think this also apply here, all you need to do is to focus your energy on a particular stream and harness it to be of financial benefits to you. Like affiliate marketing program, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing program and the likes.

I guess there's a saying that a jack of all trades will certainly amount to be a master at none. I think this also apply here, all you need to do is to focus your energy on a particular stream and harness it to be of financial benefits to you. Like affiliate marketing program, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing program and the likes.
You are right, if you try to know everything you'll definitely not get it all right.we are expected to stick to something we can do, taking a lot of options might not be a good idea.

You are right, if you try to know everything you'll definitely not get it all right.we are expected to stick to something we can do, taking a lot of options might not be a good idea.
I always preach to people to observe diversification in whatever they are doing but it's unhealthy to do that to the extreme. One should only learn other things related to their main source of income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back