What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

If you are hinting on opening up a business my advice is to check on what kind of business that you would really enjoy. Something that would be interesting to you is better than a business that is very profitable but not in your line of interest. When you make a start up be sure to be focused on your business and never mind working on the side to earn more. If you will concentrate on your business then you can earn more and probably would advance the progress of your business financially.

Humans are not machine so there is a limit to what you can do and there is a limit to the business you can effectively manage so it's best to go into a business that interests you and you have carried out due diligence to know that you can make good money from it then back it up with a few more

We have a critical economic situation in many countries, some stronger than others. The idea of venturing into different sources of income just depends on your time and knowledge. It can be online or offline, as well as in investments and entrepreneurship. The truth is that it cannot be a sole source of income to support the family and save for the future.

Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks
Me for example,I have like three legit work that am doing currently both online and offline,I deal with selling and buying of gadget and phones accessories both online and offline because most of my client contact me through my WhatsApp,and I also earn little in here as well and lastly I do personal assistant for the HR of one organization. So those are my ways of earning for now ..

You can venture into as many businesses as possible provided it is legal, and you are capable of handling all the businesses. For example, you can own a farm where you rear animals, and you have someone working for you. You can also own a business center where you have someone working for you. You can also engage in online investments. Make sure, you are physically present to supervise your businesses.

As many as you can successfully and proactively manage.
There's no limit to the possibilities of streams of incomes one can handle but we have to be realistic about it to prevent setting a bad precedent

I don't think it is a good idea to venture into multiple business at the same time. You will not only stress yourself but may also not be able to work efficiently. Focus on just one

It is possible for a man to venture into different stream of income, such as real estate business, global shares, trading and so on, all you have to do is to make time for them and also you need to be hard-working.

Master of all trade and Jack of none,just be contented with two,level of success is not measured by the amount of investment but what quality do you have to offer.
Looking at the Economic trends, economic melt down and the rate of increasing bills to be paid and responsibilities from everyone around as family or friends, how many streams of income do you think I can venture into that will help me. And what type of business can help out aswell.
Thanks

Venture into as many as streams of income you want as far as it is making you money. Are usually advise newbies to focus on one thing and make money from it before venturing into another thing. If you are new to the online space then you should first of all focus on one stream of income and make sure you succeed in it before looking for another.

This is a thing of different strokes for different folks here. There is no limit to how many businesses you may engage in as long as you can handle them

Thanks
As far as in concerned, I'm into two. the reason I don't do more than two is so that I can have more time for myself and to also concentrate more on the two I'm into.

For me I cannot be spending most of my free time making so much money trying to be rich, if I have one constant source of income that generates me a reasonable amount of profit ,I am ok with that.

It's good to have multiple sources of income. It really helps a lot especially with the global economic situation after the lockdown. But being able to manage all is more important.

As the situation of things are right now, it's very advisable to have multiple streams of income.. If one sits with just a stream income, it makes one prone to poverty..

Thanks
While it may not be easy to handle two or more businesses at the same time, you can look for similar businesses like importation offline and online at least that will give you 2 streams of income

you need multiple income stream. Lving cost is increasing day by day, therefore, you need to earn a lot of money from various sources. Single source of income may never be enough.

I made a big move in my life two weeks ago. I’m still trying to settle in. So now, I have two streams of income. My online activities and watching my investment on the side.

Concerning your question on how many streams of income one should dive into, first of all i would like to note that there is absolutely no limit to the streams of income you can have flowing in, but I would advise about two to four

There is a popular old saying that syas do not put all your eggs in one basket. I will say that as many stream of income as you can establish is a good achievement

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back