What's new

How do you balance school and business?

It not t easy to combine school with business.schooling on is own is task that one has to monitor very well.one has to face business after he has completed his education.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
Create a schedule that allows you to earn from both ends, you do not want to keep earning money while your academics suffer.
If your schedule is so tight, you'll have to find someone to help with your business.

Everything is all about planning. You can devote 70% of your time for schooling and education while the rest of the 30% for the business you are running on part-time basis. This is the reason why it is very important to read everyday to prepare for examination.

It not t easy to combine school with business.schooling on is own is task that one has to monitor very well.one has to face business after he has completed his education.
So from your point of view, you are saying it's impossible to combine both business and education together? What about does who work to train themselves?

Effective preparation should assist you in resolving any issues you may have in balancing work and school. Set aside time to attend lectures and review your notes. I suppose most businesses in the school district are open in the evenings; you could swap or hire a manager then.

Balancing between business and school can very difficult and tedious at times, sometimes you just have to sacrifice one for the other and you will enjoy it more and feel relaxed with both when your business is something you love to do

It's not that easy to combine both. My sister is a part time student in the university and a teacher in a private school in which she used the income to sponsor herself.

Balancing school and business is not easy at all especially when you have a busy schedule at school the whole day. My sister who is waiting for admission currently helps me out with business while I run my school race.

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business, yes in academic environment there are many business students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it necessary.
Back then in school, a friend of mine had two photocopy machines and a space around the students Union building where most stationary work is done on campus. He really made a lot of profit from photocopying of materials, assignment and projection for students. Most times I do assist him.

It's not that easy to combine both. My sister is a part time student in the university and a teacher in a private school in which she used the income to sponsor herself.
That is really great for her. Though it can be really challenging to balance the two. What she needs is really good planning and proper time management. Then she should be enthusiastic about the two things such that laziness does not creep in.

Balancing school and business has not been an easy way for people whis trying to shuffle between managing a business and school at the same time , but i believe If you scan sit and study your school time table first , you will be able to sort the problem

It is not an easy thing to manage school and business but then it is doable and it also depends on the kind of business,if it is a shop business then one can get someone to work for him or her

Since my school life and college life is over, I no longer worry about managing both of them or balancing both of them. Right now I mostly focus on making more and more money and I believe that Allah will definitely help me.

Balancing school and business is not easy at all especially when you have a busy schedule at school the whole day. My sister who is waiting for admission currently helps me out with business while I run my school race.
Balancing school and business is not an easy thing. You need to be able to handle them in a way that none suffers. Back at school, my business was situated in the school which helped me attend lectures.

To be doing a business and also going school I know is not that easy but one need to create a chance for that to work, because you need to read your books and also do other things too.

I don't really know if there's anyone that is engaging in a business and also at the same time schooling, because it's going to be stressful to pay attention to those two at a time, people can only be able to combine it perfectly if they are engaging in online business that they can do on spare time.

Its good to do good thing at the right time,your business and studies are both important,you have to balance the time,but it will be better if you get someone that can be assisting your business when you are busy at school.

To balance school and business is not that easy at all you just need to set priority right, in order to balance you must apply knowledge on it.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
It is always best to do what dish out what your plate can carry. Business while schooling is good as long as you can create a balance. Perhaps you can let one rest since you mentioned two businesses. That way, you can focus on your studies more.

To balance school and business is not that easy at all you just need to set priority right, in order to balance you must apply knowledge on it.
Balancing school and business is truly not that easy. It requires you to be really vigilant and a good planner. Proper time management will enable you to manage both properly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back