What's new

How do you balance school and business?

Never really had a business like that on campus although I paint but it's a seasonal thing. My roommate in the other was a fashion designer and I can tell you for real,if you don't schedule yourself well,work could really affect your studies
That is just the secret to it, there is no specific way or special way to go about it. You just have to find time and fix a timetable to manage your time, if not you might end up loosing on one aspect, it could be either on your job or your school work.

Balancing school and business is always very tasking because knowing what you're doing and being willing to do it well you must give equal attention. So it's not easy though achievable.

Well it's not always easy but can be done, this is where effective time management comes in play and it's not all day everyday that school runs for so after school could be dedicated

Balancing school and business is not so easy as it sound. Balancing school and business may work for some students and may not be easy for some too. Most students will leave assessment till the last minute because they are always busy. That may work for them, but you have a business to run, too. So I will advise that anybody should get ahead of yourself whenever you can.

Well it's not always easy but can be done, this is where effective time management comes in play and it's not all day everyday that school runs for so after school could be dedicated
Kudos to you, many persons have the impression that this cannot be done or achieved, but in reality it can be done, you just have to plan and manage your time effectively, setting a target can also help you stay focus as well.

You can balance your schooling life and business life by putting in place things to make your business continue without loosing profits even while you're in school by putting the right persons to run it for you

Thank God for human that has one thing in them adaptation,it is not easy but I just try to adapt reajust my self to suit the situation me running a business and school simultaneously

To balance my work life and my business life I make schedules from time to time to make sure that I give all of them the right amount of time that they need and do not get carried away.

When I was in school I took a lot of freelancing jobs online so as to use the time I would spend online doing trivial things to make some money instead, I had a lot of online jobs but very few offline jobs as I knew It would infringe on energy, that would be needed to study

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business, yes in academic environment there are many business students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it necessary.
For me when I was in school I helped a friend to manage his clothes selling business and I can see that there are sometimes whereby I will miss some lectures that I deem not too important just to be at my business place and that is how I was able to go through school with business.

Balancing such equilibrium? It's not easy at all. I'm here trying to balance school stress and posting here on bizdustry and it is really energy sapping.

Balancing school and business will not be easy at all because you have to concentrate on two things at a time, for better concentration in school it is rather advisable that you drop business first or you employ someone to do the business on your behalf.

Everything rests on proper planning of your time to things you do. You must also include the actnof deciplining yourself to keep to your planned schedule so as not to get things mixed up for yourself

Balancing school and business is not an easy job, if you drift toward school it will affect your business and if you drift to business too much your academics will suffer

I have utmost respect for those who hustle to send themselves through schools. It's not easy. How they combine business with good grades is a miracle

Am a graphic designer and also a student in the university, I will have to skip some times depending on what I really want to go for

Someone need effective time management in order to balance school and business together. You just have to sit down and allocate your time accordingly.

This is not an easy thing to do as it involves a lot of stress doing business and going to school . It is quite difficult when you have to read for examinations and test and also make business plans you will be distracted.

Well to balance school and business seriously is not that something very easy to handle because the school really needs your business in other to survive because that is an or the Avenue of which you can be able to finance your school so when drop or minimize ot will affect your income.

This depends on the type of business the student is into. It shouldnt be something that would be too demanding so it won't affect school work.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back