What's new

How do you balance school and business?

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
Start by writing out your tasks you have daily both school and your other business, then write out the time you wish to allocate to each one, try and keep to it, it gets easier from there.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
Balancing school work and business is very tasking. You are really trying, since you are determined and have passion on the business I believe they will be a way.

Probably study during the day and from 4 upward for the business.

If you are studying and you wish to start a business too, then you should schedule your business so that it doesn't coincides with your timd of studies

I'm an undergraduate and a business owner. Although running both isn't all that easy because sometimes it contradicts. . But what has helped me so far is consistency, planning and doing things when I'm supposed to without procrastinating

Managing the two is not as easy as I taught but i just try to,since it is very important,if it necessary I have I need the money then I just need to adapt to the system

You can balance school and business if you can manage your time very well. You need to understand when to study and time to do business without one affecting each other.

Is really hard to balance some school and business but these days with enterpreneur mindset of more students to balance it you have to be good meaning you have to be read to Sacrifice good time in the night to read while running both business and school in the day

This can be so stressed being to the fact that I've been there before. Well, one can still manage the business and still make up in school. In the way that you make sure you set out your rules and target in your business for your staff(s), then try to get to school atleast when there's lecture in school or test thereafter come back to your work place. A car can help in the movement, so you'll need one.

I guess you are the cause of the imbalance, being a student and at same time a sneakers and barbecue trader seem to me like a workload that would prevent a balance, the solution in this case is to employ someone or 2 persons that would take care of the businesses while you are away for your classes, yours is just to monitor the performances of the employees and that of the business. With this method, balance should be achieved.

Balancing school and business can be very difficult, most time you'll just feel like giving up on both but it helps alot when you have things planned up. I usually draw up a time table where i separate my work time from my business time.

Even when I was still growing up I used to manage my mother's business together with my secondary school academics on daily basis after school I go to the shop and help her to sell her products

I am a student also,I make most of my money here online ,especially on paid to post sites,I try to plan everything I do because of the limited time I am having, and it is working for me.

It is difficult to strike a balance between the two as both are bound to consume your time and resources. However, there are people who have been able to combine both successfully.

You can balance school and business if you can manage your time very well. You need to understand when to study and time to do business without one affecting each other.
What type of course are you talking about ? There are some that will not even give you any time to engage in any business except on a very strict time management, pharmacy, medicine won't give you time

this is the bad part for those who are still in school ... I don't have school anymore, I work from home, from my comfort ... I also have a small online business. I can do it :) I make my own schedule, I work, etc. I don't care about school ...

Take up a business that gives you the freedom to run you normal school schedule.
Some people take up online businesses, because when they are not taking class lessons, they would be online earning.
An offline business may not give one that freedom.

Everything boils down to planning. You just have to schedule your time appropriately to accommodate both schooling and making money together. You can engage in money making stops the real daytime you are less busy with school.

Balancing school with business has been the major problem for many business man who is also schooling , I believe sitting down and scheduling your time between study and business is the only way,

Actually, it can be really stressful managing school and business. In your own case, you are running two businesses at a time and schooling, I will advise you to manage the number or kind of business that will allow you to still further your school very well. But remember that you cannot serve two masters at a time. So I think it is left for you to decide if it is possible for you to manage two businesses and schooling at the same time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back