What's new

How do you balance school and business?

With adequate planning there's nothing you cannot achieve. I'm also a student also but I try to squeeze time for everything including to earn money online.

I must confess, there is absolutely no way you could manage your time juggling both schooling and business. You will have to employ helping hands that will releave you of the work whenever you are busy with school work.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
I feel you. I'm also studying and working on multiple jobs at the same time. Much as I'd like to achieve excellent grades consistently, I had to strike a balance between studying and earning money and this would sometimes force me to prioritize work over school assignments. What I would usually do is sacrifice relaxation time or sleep to finish the school project. It's not good for my health but I don't have much choice. I'm just looking forward to a couple more semesters and thesis time and everything will go back to normal.

I am no longer in the school because I graduated a few years ago. at present I have to find a balance between working online and doing other stuffs offline. I think it's all about planning, allocation of time and good time management.

Student Entrepreneur: How To Balance School and Business
  1. Pick the right classes. Firstly, it's a good idea to pick classes that can help you. ...
  2. Know how you work best. ...
  3. Get ahead. ...
  4. Create a schedule. ...
  5. Use the tools available to you. ...
  6. Make lists and stick to them

I am no longer in the school because I graduated a few years ago. at present I have to find a balance between working online and doing other stuffs offline. I think it's all about planning, allocation of time and good time management.
For me I am planning of going back to school so I really need to get an online job that I will be able to do on spare time so that I can have a lot of time to engage in my school activities, I think working online is the best way to make money as a student.

For me I am planning of going back to school so I really need to get an online job that I will be able to do on spare time so that I can have a lot of time to engage in my school activities, I think working online is the best way to make money as a student.
It is all about planning and stick to the plan. I have younger brothers who are still in the university and still managed to make a lot of money more than the salary earners over here. A friend of mine is selling domain name online and is making a lot of money doing it in the spare time.

It is all about planning and stick to the plan. I have younger brothers who are still in the university and still managed to make a lot of money more than the salary earners over here. A friend of mine is selling domain name online and is making a lot of money doing it in the spare time.
I was introduced into selling of domain but I didn't really know if it is a profitable business , that is why I lost the interest to engage in the business, the only thing is that I don't really have time to go about learning how the business really work now. Are you into the business ?

I'm a student myself but I don't have any business. Although I find it hard to visit my online earning sites when I have classes and especially when there's a lot of schoolworks. Luckily, I only have classes 4 days a week so that gives me some time.
It is always very challenging for a student to combine education and business at the same time because the schedule of the business will always close that with the educational activities.

I was introduced into selling of domain but I didn't really know if it is a profitable business , that is why I lost the interest to engage in the business, the only thing is that I don't really have time to go about learning how the business really work now. Are you into the business ?
I was in the same shoes as you few years ago. Domain name buying and selling is very lucrative as it offers huge return on investment. Just last night a friend sold a domain name for $2000 which is register at $10. But you need a mindset of a salesman to have a breakthrough in the business. I left the business a year ago because I don't have necessary tools. I am fully back into the business.

I was in the same shoes as you few years ago. Domain name buying and selling is very lucrative as it offers huge return on investment. Just last night a friend sold a domain name for $2000 which is register at $10. But you need a mindset of a salesman to have a breakthrough in the business. I left the business a year ago because I don't have necessary tools. I am fully back into the business.
What are the necessary tools that will be needed to engage in the business profitably , it is a nice business idea and I have some little background understanding about the business. if it is so lucrative i might also be interested to join.

It is always very challenging for a student to combine education and business at the same time because the schedule of the business will always close that with the educational activities.
Though its not easy to combine schooling with business because mainly schooling is very stressful , but if you can schedule your time , you will be able to maintain schooling and your business together.

I create timetable for both of them and this is how I manage it properly. I have allocated time for school and that of the business. the reason why it is very easy for me to strike a balance between two is because I run my online business on mobile phone. It is easier for me to switch and continue with my online business when I have nothing to do at school.

My answer to these is how a student manages his time, no doubt there will be clash between education and business but how a person goes about it is what matters. Also, when a student gets a helping hand to look after the business when he is in the class e.g employing a staff, or a family joining him to look after the business.
As far as I'm concerned is not really easy for you to manage business and education at the same time because of how challenging it get over going from one to another.

The success of any venture begins with proper time management and good strategy. As a student you can utilize your time by having a proper knowledge of your daily routine and school activities so you can know when you have free time, you can then use your free time to work and earn some money.

It is usually a very difficult position to find yourself that you have to be going to school and at the same time managing a business. I usually try to set up a calendar and a pleasure doing which I will have the appropriate time for my books while also looking after my business.

It will even be easier if it is an online business but if you are operating an offline business you need to hire in someone that would help you. It will be very difficult personally to do it alone.

Managing between school and your business is never an easy task for an enterpreneur buy you just need to know how to schedule your Time between school and business

This is actually a very tough situation that you can be able to find yourself in. Making a calendar in such a way that you are going to allocate time for the both of them is the best thing to do at this point in time.

Actually it's not that very easy to balance the issue of studies with business it's really stressful but sometimes it depends on the kind if business you are into. some of the business can be run by someone in your behalf and making profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back