What's new

How do you balance school and business?

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business, yes in academic environment there are many business students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it necessary.

new discoveries prove that timing may not be everything, it is important if you want to create and perform at your best consistently. That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. new discoveries prove that timing may not be everything, it is important if you want to create and perform at your best consistently. That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode

Balancing school and business is not so easy as it sounds,trying to balance school and business can be done by creating a time table of your schedules to enable you know how to go about it.

To balance school with business is not an easy thing but it's easy all you need to do is to have a fixed time table for you business and school activities and still time management better alot in business time and effort is needed and in school too you need to have time to study. lf you can enable to employ a worker it will be better. It can help in the business.

My answer to these is how a student manages his time, no doubt there will be clash between education and business but how a person goes about it is what matters. Also, when a student gets a helping hand to look after the business when he is in the class e.g employing a staff, or a family joining him to look after the business.

Effective planning should help resolve whatsoever problem you have in trying to balance both business and schooling. Take out time to attend lectures and go through your notes. I believe most businesses around school environment are active at evening hours, you can switch then or you could hire a manager.

Universities and colleges are a hotbed of innovation, so it’s no surprise that students are starting up their own businesses from their dorm rooms. If you’re a business owner and a student, you’ll know that it can be difficult balancing all of your responsibilities. Here’s how you can run your business and keep up your grades at the same time.

I think it's not possible to balance business and school
If you're in school you have to spend more time with your book because that's the major reason why you are there
Then you dedicate some of your time to your business

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
For you to be in school and also handle a business, you must not be a lazy student to do such. You must be a very hard workings student who swots to pass exam and to make profit from the business. That means, you will deprive yourself some sleeps

I'm a student myself but I don't have any business. Although I find it hard to visit my online earning sites when I have classes and especially when there's a lot of schoolworks. Luckily, I only have classes 4 days a week so that gives me some time.

I agree that to balance school with business is not an easy thing but it's easy all you need to do is to have a fixed time table for you business and school activities and still time management better alot in business time and effort is needed and in school too you need to have time to study. lf you can enable to employ a worker it will be better. It can help in the business.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?

You should be able to find a balance between work and other activities such as schooling. This means that you should be able to avoid some fun activities like parties. Again, being able to outsource some of your work at your sneaker business will help you do better at school.

As for me I balance school and business perfectly because I will never allow them clash together and moreover business has his own time while school has his own time also and when it's time for school I go to school and when I see that am free from school I go for my business

Time management is the key. Give to school what belongs to school and to business what belongs to business. Don't starve any so as to gain more from the other. If you set your priorities right on how to handle your time, the you have conquered.

To be doing a business as a student, that will bit difficult because there's no how that they will not affect each other because business will need your attention and you will need to in class. Anyway, you have to be hard working person, and make a strategies on your time.

There truly is a need to actually balance schooling and business. You don't want to loose in your business because of your pursuit for a higher education would you? If possible, let someone cover for you at your business location for the period you're in class

Balancing the scale between schooling and handling a business might be very challenging since both requires alot of attention, mostly if you are studying in a country like Nigeria you may find it very tasking to balance both. However when faced with such situations you need to set priorities and apply a good knowledge of time management. Time management is the key to succeeding with schooling and handling a business along side.

Balancing business and school is not easy to maintain both and excel. One way one can balance business and school is to have tangible time table. In that type of business, you must try to have a target audience and maintain the your schedule strictly.
Post automatically merged:

Balancing business and school is not easy to maintain both and excel. One way one can balance business and school is to have tangible time table. In that type of business, you must try to have a target audience and maintain the your schedule strictly.

balancing school and business is not a very easy tax to do one will definitely suffer for the order so you just have to set your priority right definitely school we have to have more importance than business because you can't afford failing in school

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back