What's new

How did you make your first money online?

I earned my first dollar online by posting on Bizdustry Forum. Back in the days, when Bozdustry was paying really high I could make at least $1.5 every day

I made my first money on the internet by writing content for content mills and I got paid for that. My first money I made was online and I never had an offline job at that time. Those days were fun and I really enjoyed doing what I was doing!

I made my first money via bizdustry forum earlier this year. I'm still trying to find other better earning gigs to earn more with my spare time from offline activities.

Though i have been doing online business like marketing and promoting my business.But i have not done a service or an engagement that gets me paid remotely,but my first was through this medium-bizdustry.And it has been rewarding,it has also introduce me to the cryptocurency world,as this is one of their mode of payment.

The first way I make my money online was on paid to post site, bizdustry is one of the best paying community I have ever dedicated most of my time with because it was one of the first website that actually give me an opportunity to make money.

It wasn't easy sh, because it's your first time. I remember when reaching the maximum amount for withdrawal when using the chatmogul platform, the time for withdrawal was very limited but I was lucky to fill the withdrawal form. Then expecting the money is another thing, i waited feeling nervous to see bank alert for two days before seeing it.
Online business is good and even better than some government work.

I really wish if websites like Bizdustry were created earlier. This way, I would have been earning money during those days when I was desperately seeking online money earning sites on the internet but most of them were unavailable to me because they solely paid via Paypal and it was not supported in my country. Long Live Bizdustry! We Love Bizdustry and we thank @Alexander for creating this great site for us to earn.

I made most of my money from trading Forex and sometimes I also trade cryptocurrency,all this this might be risky if you don't understand how to trade,that was how I was able to make my first one online with the help of a mentor.

I made most of my money from trading Forex and sometimes I also trade cryptocurrency,all this this might be risky if you don't understand how to trade,that was how I was able to make my first one online with the help of a mentor.
Trading in forex is my favorite job. I have been doing it for last 8 years. Though there were many ups and downs in between, but I have continuously learnt from my mistakes, and still today doing forex with my experience.

I don't think I have gotten very rich from online business but I know people that are at least comfortable from online business. If one is highly skilled then one can make a lot from sites like Fiverr, freelancer and Upwork.

Would you believe that the first money I made online was way back in 2003 when I won a virtual online game? That was not a gambling or video game but a game of guessing and knowledge about cricket. One has to maintain a team of 11 players throughout the ICC world cup with a limited number of substitutions every match day. I did a single mistake on the final matchday so came down from 1st position to 29th but still got paid.
I don't wish to sound boasting but I have earned a lot of money online starting from 2008. Before that, I did not know one can earn money online for various activities.

Trading in forex is my favorite job. I have been doing it for last 8 years. Though there were many ups and downs in between, but I have continuously learnt from my mistakes, and still today doing forex with my experience.
Ok now that you have experience in trading or Forex,what advice can you give us ,do you think that this type of trading is much more profitable for people to get engage into ? Always believe that it is one of the most difficult form of trading.

Ok now that you have experience in trading or Forex,what advice can you give us ,do you think that this type of trading is much more profitable for people to get engage into ? Always believe that it is one of the most difficult form of trading.
I would say that at first it is very difficult to survive here. You need to have constant eye on the market. Once you gain knowledge, it will start to become easier for you.

I would say that at first it is very difficult to survive here. You need to have constant eye on the market. Once you gain knowledge, it will start to become easier for you.
that is what a lot of expert in trading have been telling people who are coming into it newly that it will require a lot of time for us to start seeing a reasonable profit,I really thank God for you that you have succeeded and you are going up.

that is what a lot of expert in trading have been telling people who are coming into it newly that it will require a lot of time for us to start seeing a reasonable profit,I really thank God for you that you have succeeded and you are going up.
Thank you so much for your wish. I still have to go far beyond this level. I know it will take time, but I will reach there with hard work and lots of learning.

Thank you so much for your wish. I still have to go far beyond this level. I know it will take time, but I will reach there with hard work and lots of learning.
Yes it is not an easy path but if you're determined to do it you will succeed,when I actually started cryptocurrency I didn't understand anything about it but now my knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency is advancing everyday.

Yes it is not an easy path but if you're determined to do it you will succeed,when I actually started cryptocurrency I didn't understand anything about it but now my knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency is advancing everyday.
Yes even I too had no idea in beginning. But day by day, when I started to learn about this market, Things started to get clearer. So always try to learn about it as it is very interesting way of earning.

I remember I wasnt aware of the forums initially , so my first earning came from a faucet , then I switched tp GPT sites, then gambling sites , then finally left everything and started to work in PTP sites.

Yes even I too had no idea in beginning. But day by day, when I started to learn about this market, Things started to get clearer. So always try to learn about it as it is very interesting way of earning.
I will advise people that are coming new that they should just get a mentor , if you need to pay for a signal they should just do it that they should not make any attempt to become an independent trader overnight because you are going to regret it .

I made my first money via bizdustry forum earlier this year. I'm still trying to find other better earning gigs to earn more with my spare time from offline activities.
I also would be so glad to find offline ventures that pay. Then I can increase my earnings to add up to what I am earning online. So far paid to post sites are paying me pretty well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back