What's new

How can we know fake product ?

Ways to Spot Counterfeit Goods
  1. Stitching. When a product is authentic, the stitching will appear much cleaner than is duped counterparts. ...
  2. Fastenings. Be wary of zippers and pulls on designer bags and jackets. ...
  3. Logo. ...
  4. Buttons. ...
  5. Leather. ...
  6. Spelling. ...
  7. Fabric. ...
  8. Packaging.

The quality of counterfeit products is usually suspect, with cheap alternatives used in place of the original. The material can be tacky plastic, fake leather, cheap glass, poor quality cloth, old or used parts in electronic appliances and gadgets. Even the shape of the containers can be slightly different.

Fake products is everywhere in the world , for example a friend of mine bought an addidas sneakers at the rate of #35,000 Nigerian money, when we got to school, we saw guy wearing the same thing and when we asked him how much, he said he bought it #5000, we tried looking for the difference but the only difference we can see is the soul , so fake products are becoming rampant...

To know a fake product firstly, you have to check the expiring date of the product. Secondly, if the product is something drinkable, you can check the taste of the product to know if it's fake.

You cannot do anything about that. You should tell her to buy products from that site where replacement or return of goods are available , so if the product comes defective or cheap you can easily get your money back. Its the way i do it and it works perfectly.
One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.

That's my problem with most of these online stores they give you the opposite of what you order for and it's always something worse....most times it's difficult to differentiate fake products from original products especially when it comes to products sold online... you wouldn't know until it is delivered to your doorstep... I will advice her to stop shopping online to avoid future disappointments

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
Most time the price of a product denotes how original it is, and most times we should look out for brand names, and logos, when you want to buy anything don't take it that whatever the seller says is true alot of them just want to sell market and make profit not minding your satisfaction

Yes sure the event that you purchase something, particularly on the web, at a small amount of the cost, or the arrangement is unrealistic, it generally is FAKE. Know how much rebate is normally accessible on marked or extravagance things and on the off chance that the offer is ridiculously low, say, 70-80% of the MRP, at that point you are certainly purchasing a phonic contact .

That is one of the disadvantages of online store, you don't know what you are buying until that are delivered, but she should consider the online store she is using online, some e-commerce sell fake products, I advice she can opt for online stores like Jumia, Amazon and Ali express have not heard report of such before

it is really difficult to scan fake and real, especially in online stores. Due to the pandemic, many people are obsessed with buying online. So some scammers thought they would do business online to cheat. Often the description they put on the item is really interesting and if you are not scrutinized, you will be easily deceived, and when the product comes to you, it will look far from the description in the seller's online store. Just a tip, Even if the product is expensive, if it is genuine and comes from a legitimate seller, that is all you can buy rather than cheap, the workmanship and materials used are substandard, your money will be wasted. you will still be disappointed.

This certainly shows one disadvantages of buying products online, we can not see them through personally and we only have limited view of it. I don't know any store that sells good cloth however I would like to suggest that you should not buy products online specially if you are doubt about it.

Sometimes it's a bit difficult to different between a fake and original one, some fake product looks exactly like the original, so I would say the only way to differentiate then is trade mark

there is no definite where you can identify a fake product but just that whenever you want to buy products either you want to buy it online or you want to buy it offline you must make sure that you are buying in from a good company that deal with genuine products do not buy it from a company you does not have a deep understanding about their mode of operation.

When a product is authentic, the stitching will appear more cleaner than duped counterpart. The logo of the product will be different and the packaging will be different entirely. For exam if you want to identify a fake Apple phone, check the 2 screws close to the charging port, you will see a 2 mouth screws but an original one has 5 mouth

Fake products are not easy noticeably most especially when they are very similar. There was I time I bought my cream from a convenience store, after some months in the process of using it I noticed some rashes on my skin and other skin blemishes that was when I realized it was fake.

You know a fake products by reading up reviews online about such a product. You ought to also look out for expiry dates of products that are either consumable or perishable.

To know the original product is one of best problem we have now the reason is fake products that they usually know that this is fake, they don't use to know it again they have bribe up agency that be uncharged .even online they sell fake products we can only buy clothes online so they they will not sell fake products for you.

Sometimes it is difficult to know original product when you see them online, I stop buying so many things through online because I hardly get original stuff online. But if you want to get original stuff online you need to buy brand, what I mean by that is they are certain brands that there product is always good both offline and online.

There are many ways that we can Know the fake product. Eg.
From there appearance, from there taest, some times the price can be lesser than the original price, and from there quality.

I always prefer to buy clothes from originally brand websites and stores because there are so many separate website who sells good clothes but in these some of the fabric of dresses are not acceptable.
So if you want to buy clothes from online than always do visit official brand website.because there fabric is good and satisfied the customer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back