How can we know fake product ?

Golden_ear

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$3.0460USD
Biznotes
One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
It's better to buy clothes from shop because Mostly online sellers show high quality product and send low quality product. I also experienced this fraud once. If you don't have other option to buy clothes then buy from those online shops which have good reputation and good reviews.

In the event that you purchase something, particularly on the web, at a small amount of the cost, or the arrangement is unrealistic, it generally is FAKE. Know how much rebate is normally accessible on marked or extravagance things and on the off chance that the offer is ridiculously low, say, 70-80% of the MRP, at that point you are certainly purchasing a phony.

I wouldn’t the blame it on ‘online shopping’. Knowing the originality of wears is very hard. You can visit an offline shop and still end up buying fake wears. I would implore her to make researches about the designer wears she want to get next time before paying

You should only buy clothes from the original store website, if not then from websites that are official partner of that brand. That's the only way you can make sure the products you buy are original

I'll advise you tell her to stop buying clothes online, it would be better for her to get them in shops where she would see and have options to pick from, buying clothes online is at times risky, they might deliver a cloth you didn't even order for

If you're not shopping with a trusted online platform, you're not supposed to order things like clothes shoes and other things cloth related. That's over if the downsides to online shopping you only know how the product looks not how it feels or the texture, so my advice is to buy such from shops or boutiques around.

This is one disadvantage of shopping online, the likelihood of getting fake instead of the original you were shown in the pictures.

Aside this, online shopping is a good way to shop with peace of mind, you don't stress yourself, your goods will be delivered to you.

Let it be done more easily in the online way. If we are sent something bad, we will not be able to do anything about it. That's why it's important to buy things online from a reputable company. You can start selling clothes online but it is important that you do your job honestly and diligently and it will be a blessing in disguise.

If the product is a well known brand that is expensive but you bought it with a cheap price, then it's most likely fake. I suggest if you want to buy a branded and original product, it's better to buy ir at their own store and website.

Every country has it own regulations of brand first you check on NAFDAC registration number or son registration number expiration date

I think this is one of the challenges that facing online product selling because some people are not more interested in buying online product again due to delivering of fakes product. I too also have a someone that complained the same thing for yesterday. But I don't know maybe there's a way to identify the fake product on online because original one would use for advert and you order for it you get fake.

We have a sad experience in buying online a product that appeared to be fake. I purchased an action camera that didn't work. My wife bought a warts remover that is obviously fake because the bottle has no address or origin. Now we are very careful in ordering products online. It is better to buy from offline stores so when there is a complaint you can go back and ask for a refund. That is one issue against e-commerce sites that they need to thoroughly check their sellers regarding the authenticity of their products.

This is one of the major problem of buying anything online be it gadgets,clothes etc before buying whatever online one has to be sure about the reputation of the store that is do they deliver high quality product instead of fake ones
But personally i prefer walking into a store to get what i want in case of a complain i can easily get it returned and known to the seller
So next time your sister wants to get anything online she should verify the seller first.
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the major problem of buying anything online be it gadgets,clothes etc before buying whatever online one has to be sure about the reputation of the store that is do they deliver high quality product instead of fake ones
But personally i prefer walking into a store to get what i want in case of a complain i can easily get it returned and known to the seller
So next time your sister wants to get anything online she should verify the seller first.

Whether buying online or going to a store, i really don't see much of a difference between the both of them. Although buying online is on the higher edge of getting a fake product and going to a store, they can still sell a fake product to you without you knowing, most especially if you're buying such an item for the first time and don't knows the original looks like. So in my opinion I really don't see much of a difference.

If there is anything I would not regularly buy online, it is clothing. A large percentage of the images of the clothing on those ecommerce sites are below quality. I prefer shopping from offline store for clothes since I am able to determine the quality by sight and feel.

I agree with what your brother has complained about... Because nowadays, most online purchases are fraudulent.... Order something and send something they give... That's why I like shopping with ali express. Also, if you want to buy from another online store, read people's reviews first. So it becomes easy and can be saved from harm....

Fake items can be handily distinguished through wrong spelling (an extra or a missing letter) or syntactic mistakes. For example, Hewlett Packard will be composed as Hewlet, or Louis Vuitton might be spelt as Vitton. While these mix-ups in brand names are purposeful to draw the indiscreet client, those in the item data or guidance manual mirror the fraudsters' absence of education.

Sometimes it's a bit difficult to different between a fake and original one, some fake product looks exactly like the original, so I would say the only way to differentiate then is trade mark

This is one of the disadvantages of online shopping. It may be easier to identify fake products offline by critically looking at it than online where you may not be able to check the product before ordering it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back