What's new

How can we know fake product ?

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
First do your research, before I buy anything online I get sufficient information about the product, secondly if possible request for pay on delivery that way you can physically asses the item and be sure if your purchase, lastly try to avoid online buying of products you are not sure of.

one of many disadvantages of online store. If you do want to buy wears, go to your nearby store to get them. Getting cloths online is not particularly 100% guaranteed. So just change your buying mode

Logo. Probably the easiest way to spot a counterfeit item is by looking at the logo design. The logo on designer brands should look perfect; there should be no details missing from the company name or logo icon. Fake items may not even have a logo and will instead try to trick consumers based on the color and shape of the product. Many high-end brands will have a metal logo or leather logo, while some will often stamp their logo onto the product.

Concerning how we know fake product. Well, there are fake products which looks and feel like originals which are not that original while some dont need you touching before you know it is fake. It is better to go and purchase products yourself because some delivering company delivers goods or products that is substandard to your expectations

If you want to know a fake product then you must check out for reviews of the product. If the reviews are negative then the product must be substandard or fake. You should also buy from authorised traders only and not from a random salesman.

If you wants to avoid or limits to the nearest minimum, don't just but all what you see online without proper information of the product or the company,buy from a reputable and registered stores that will give you guarantee on all products you purchased.there are some agencies that monitors each product before being sold by giving trademarks to them to satisfy their originalities.

It's a good point that whether we do complaint of fake product or not. Thus it depends upon the product whether it is local or branded.If the product is a well known brand that is expensive but you bought it with a cheap price, then it's most likely fake. I suggest if you want to buy a branded and original product, it's better to buy it at their own store and website. Otherwise you wouldn't complain.

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
I think the only system you have is the clothes system that you have bought your clothes from, you should just buy it yourself from the store and don't order it online because the online ones show the good product first and then the crap which The reason is fraud with us so I think we should go and buy these things from the shop ourselves so that we can get something good.

i agree with you, because some time it's very difficult to recognise the difference between orginal and fake ones .but if you buy branded cloth,its simple every good brand gas a specific code given to a specific design. check for the code on the fake one and match the design attributes with the real ones.you can also contact the brand's customer service and ask if the online shop is an official stockist.

This is why I don't fancy buying from online stores, it will be very hard to tell if it is fake or not and even if the one you saw its original they can send you the fake one. So I prefer buying from physical stores to avoid stories that touch the heart.

That is one of the disadvantages of online shop that u did not know about the things they deliverd... I personly make a victom from buying the things online... N lose some money they were fruaad... They show me the good quaality of baby dolls but delivar to much dirty n cheap quality of doll which are made by cloths... So now when i use to buy from online i use to look at thier reviews first

I once bought a fake body cream product, I was angry but good thing I had the previous one with me, so I compared the contents, colour and quality of the cream, the original came with a code while code on the fake one was missing, so I think we should check out for the contents of what you purchased before using, what's the difference between this and the previous one, check out for company trademark, misspelling, if you're purchasing from an online store, check out for reviews from other customers, although it will be hard to differentiate but you'll see the difference if you're a regular customer of that product.

According to my own point of view, if your sibling buy fake cloth online I suggest she take it back to their Headquarter and make complain and I am sure they will change it for her. But in the aspect of knowing fake and original product, you will have to check the product before accepting the product from the delivery personnel

That is one of the problem of buying ware online, what you get most of the time is not what you saw on the website, what you are seeing on the website most of the times are edited, so they look so good in picture. When it comes clothes or shoes I will advice she sticks with offline purchase.

That is why I don't like buying things like cloth online bcecause you never could tell what kind of quality it is. My advice will always to have an idea about the features of the product you want to buy, be smart while you are making an order for goods.

One of the easiest ways to spot a fake product is the logo. The logo of real brands are always perfect with no details missing, no spelling error or color manipulation.
In the case of your sister, let her look for a reputable store and stick to it. She should avoid very cheap offers too, most are likely fake.

There are many way to know fake product and Stitching is one of them to know, stitching When a product is authentic, the stitching will appear much cleaner than is duped counterparts. The stitching on authentic items will be straight and contain more stitches per square inch. Fake items will have less stitching (more materials = more cost) and the lines won’t be nearly as straight

It can be a bit difficult to identify fake goods. Sure the goods you are buying have barcodes you can scan. For goods that don’t carry barcode you can make inquiry before buying.

Very often that customers don't really, or consignors, don't know exactly what they have because they're bought from third parties or from websites that don't authenticate their goods. The only difference between the two boxes is if we turn them around, you'll see on this one there's like a WP stamp, which should not be on this sticker. I mean, that would make me question it.

It is a difficult questions because they used many Advertisement from which someone divert to them.
Best way for online shopping is that you can only buy things from those online shopping center which are used by your closed relative or your friends.
Otherwise you may be fruaded.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back