What's new

How can we know fake product ?

There are a lot of fake products online and one has to be wary of such products. I think it is important to check reviews of the product before you buy them. Only buy from trusted sources, there are a lot of legitimate online vendors, she needs to acquaint herself with one.

These days it is not easy for people to identify fake products because lots of scammers are also doing products that looks like the original product but it is fake. So Brandon,checking the branding well will also reduce buying of fake products especially online.

Most of the time it is very difficult to identify a fake product. But there are a few things that could indicate that a product is fake. Pricing is one of the ways I think one can know a fake product. As the saying goes "if it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true". If a supposed quality product comes with a low price tag (cheap), it might be fake. The idea is to use the cheapness to lure unsuspecting consumers to buy it. Every product with good quality must be priced within a reasonable range.

The best possible way to avoid this is go to a physical store or only buy online stuff from reputable online verified stores or store with good review and always check the review of certain products and you can send also a message to the store to check if their product is authentic or not

It is really difficult to identify the legitimacy of products especially on the internet. But there are some things you can do to avoid buying fake products. First try to identify the identity of the seller and look on their store feedbacks and ratings and do not fully convinced on the pictures of the products because some seller edited the photos to make it more promising. Lastly you get what you pay for. Don't expect too much on cheap products.

Unreal discounts

If you buy something, especially online, at a fraction of the price, or the deal is too good to be true, it usually is. Know how much discount is typically available on branded or luxury items and if the offer is unrealistically low, say, 70-80% of the MRP, then you are definitely buying a fake.

That is one of the disadvantages of online shopping, it's better to buy clothes from shop than online, because mostly online sellers they will show high quality product online and send low quality products, so one need to be careful when shopping online,

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
You have to be extra vigilant when purchasing things online and offline. If you don't know much about what you want to buy, take someone that does with you. There are a lot of fake things online and offline, one just needs to be cautious.

If you want to know if what you are buying online is genuine or fake, check out this site's review. If people are making a good impression, you can buy something. I did it a while ago twice Ordered to buy online sports track suit but a month has passed and the order has not come. There are such fake online businesses.

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
before buying item from online or offline make first a review about the seller and the product the ratings and reviews from the other customer is useful so we can avoid about being scam or became a victim to receive fake items.

We should try to visit trusted sites for shipping. I would suggest you that please read the reviews given by the buyers under the product. Then make your decision that should I buy that product or not. By the way most of the seller post fake reviews also. So make sure that you have select the right person with positive reviews.

This is the disadvantage in online business as well shopping. Now we can't complain or anything to them They showed the best picture and bring very simple thing. It also happened to my friends by then we didn't buy anything online. It's just gamble to get same thing which showed on demo or as sample.

You should only buy clothes from the original store website, if not then from websites that are official partner of that brand. That's the only way you can make sure the products you buy are original
You bought a cloth and it started removing colour that is when to that it is fake and nothing less.
There are also low quality cloth materials you may also buy.
You need to be careful and know the kind of online shop you are buying from.

I think fake product usually have lesser quality and value than the original one but like someone said we should always and occasionally look out for trade mark of and product that we purchase and by so doing we differentiate fake from original.

It is not because she bought the clothes online. It might probably be the texture or materials used in making the cloth. This is because when you get clothes offline too, they might probably wash away as well. Clothing material determines the end product.

The majority of shoppers will make purchasing decisions based on the brand name or logo on an item. Companies spend billions of dollars protecting and marketing their genuine brand image to ensure customers know that they are getting the real thing — not a counterfeit. Unfortunately, the counterfeit market is thriving thanks to improved copycat production techniques.

In every society the shops that always sell fake clothes are not difficult to fish out, I believe she needs to get someone who knows her area very well to help her locate shops that sell quality things, instead of buying online. Not all online stores are honest.

The first way to know a fake product is through the price. Those who sells fake product always tend to sell their products with cheap prices so that it can attract the attention of unsuspected buyers who don't have huge money to buy the original product. Another thing you also need to look into is the quality of the product to determine it's realness.

I think that one of the ways in which you can have a bit of security when buying online is by reviewing the opinions of other customers of the supplier companies. Maybe that can guide you. Personally, I don't like shopping online because I usually only hear complaints about these types of purchases.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back