What's new

How can we know fake product ?

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
I think it is best to buy from renown online shops that would only sell quality products. Well, if on delivery, I discover that the dress I ordered for is fake, I would return it immediately.

Well the truth is you can't know a fake product if you don't know the original product.
Another way is to ensure that you patronize only the original sources of the product.

The problem with online shopping is that of order for one thing but getting something different and when it happens there is no refunds. So, I would advise you tell her to go to boutique where she can actually see, feel the texture and even try on the clothes / material she wants to buy.

In the event that you purchase something, particularly on the web, at a small amount of the cost, or the arrangement is unrealistic, it generally is FAKE. Know how much rebate is normally accessible on marked or extravagance things and on the off chance that the offer is ridiculously low, say, 70-80% of the MRP, at that point you are certainly purchasing a phony.

Fake products are usually made of substandard material and they lack the attractiveness, which is usually possessed by the genuine products. I think companies should offer various ways to verify if the product a consumer is buying is fake or real. For example, they could specify a number on their products which could be verified by calling at company's helpline.

Fake products are usually made of substandard material and they lack the attractiveness, which is usually possessed by the genuine products. I think companies should offer various ways to verify if the product a consumer is buying is fake or real. For example, they could specify a number on their products which could be verified by calling at company's helpline.
It might be difficult to spot out take products these days. I believe are scratch pins on goods especially drugs that can help you detect if the product is fake by sending the SMS.

We know fake products are made of substandard qualities but most of the time , you know after consuming it and some if you are lucky, You can check through their nafdac registration number.

Knowing the originality of a product like clothes can be quite hard because you might not detect it's fake until after you've used it once or twice. Medical products usually have a scratch at the body of the pack to help you verify it originality.

You are right , fake product are always made by substandard material amd inferior materials like you said , but we can't get to know until we have a taste or felt the product

There is no way you can know this physically because some of them are always created to be like original product , but whatever the case maybe , it is always advisable for you to get any of your product from trusted online or offline store depending on your choice.

Sometimes, it will be very difficult for you to figure out a fake product because some fake product would look exactly like the original one. What the Producers are doing presently , is that they would attach a serial number to the product and you could send message to that number to confirm the legitimacy of the product.

I think the best solution to spot fake product is to work with expert or partner with people that understand more about the area. If you are interested to buy cloth then you have to work with people that are dealing with this already. .

One of the ways to spot fake product is by the taste. if you're a regular consumer of the product and you know the taste. There's absolutely no way it will taste like the original.

Drugs and other pharmacitcals comes with their NAFDAC numbers, this should be included in other commodities, well I heard that beverages have it's means of authentication of how real the product maybe.

There is usually a number from the standard organisation in that jurisdiction or at least a barcode for you to scan if it is original or not and scam product do not usually have it.

Sometimes these fake products are so well made that it is almost impossible to tell that they are actually fake products. IN order to avoid buying fake products, you should always buy from official stores.

Sometimes these fake products are so well made that it is almost impossible to tell that they are actually fake products. IN order to avoid buying fake products, you should always buy from official stores.

I think that fake products will always have certain kind of flaws, no matter what. The genuine product may stand out in many ways. I think that the longevity factor may come in action. Fake products do not last for a really long time. They may eventually fail by the passage of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back