What's new

How can we know fake product ?

Fake products are difficult to recognise because they look like the original one most times, for you to recognise fake product it is good to buy from reputable stores to avoid stories like this. And another thing is for you to buy a product that you are not sure if it is fake or original it is good to check reviews online or from people who are close to you maybe friends and family that have used the product before you actually buy the products.

Most products that are in high demand always have fake product.
so, before you buy any product make sure you confirm from people that have used it in the past. some fake products are harmful to the health when they were being consumed while some are not harmful so it is better to be sure that the products we are buying is not fake especially when it is for consumption.

Much like the spellings, it is easy to detect fake logos, brand names and trademarks, if you are paying attention. If you are observant and know the original logos well, you can catch even the smallest variation. If this is difficult for you, take a picture of the product you think is fake, and compare it with the original online. The font could be slightly different or of the wrong size.

It is not easy for an individual to detect fake products through online. But to me, it can easily be known by the comments people always give after buying it.

To save from your self from copy products, you should chek out the standards for the products that the company has defined for their products. There are some logos and monograms of the products that are helpful.

To know fake products, you have to check if they give unreal discounts,they might also make grammatical and spellings mistakes. They also make use of fake websites and the quality of product look fake m

Its really difficult for us all to identify fake product because they all look the same and they wrote same thing on them only until you used it and confirm it's not working for what you want it to do then you can know it's not the kind of product you looking for

Fake products are sold at low and often very tempting prices.be wary of deals that appear too good to be true, don't buy something you know is far below the recommended retail price. Always check the packing something that's supposed to be expensive will not be delivered to you wrapped in plastic.

Now a days original and fake products are mix in each other like they sell both original and fake both but if you want to know about the original one so you must go the the description and reviews about the products and items that who else buy this before me what's the reaction of them.
I will suggest you to buy clothes in brand or otherwise go your self to shops.

The difference might be as small as a change in the font of the text. Look carefully and if it appears flimsy, lacks the brand or logo, has graphics or a name that is similar to but not quite the same, it could be counterfeit. If you are a regular user and have a keen eye, you might be able to spot it in an instant.
One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.

You can't easily spot something that is utterly fake except you are not a newbie in that field but spotting something that is fake at first glance is a bit hard, so how do you guard yourself because when there is original, there is also fake. Buy from stores or businesses that have good reputation.

As online store as its own pros such as convenience, ease of use, no stress, etc, it also has its cons, one of which is not getting what you ordered for or rather put, getting less than the quality you paid for.
Stores are preferable in this case because you can see the product you are buying.
In order to get original stuff online, make sure the online store has a good review from people

From different ways we can check the product is fake or legal. First of all we should see the label of the product then we should see the brand of the product . If we feel the label of products is cheap we easily know that the product is illegal and fake . If we ar regular user we easily know about the fake product.

Identifying a fake product is not always easy in some cases however it is possible for one to identify a fake products by checking out for the expiry date in case of consumable products and also the brand logo as well

For example here in Nigeria. We have a regulatory body called NAFDAC and SON. There job is to authorize and regulate companies such as FMGC, health products, Food industries, technological products, fabrics etc producing companies so as to detect counterfeit products and fight against such. So there's always some particular number attached to your products to tell you that it's a good product not fake one. So if that particular is not found then, the good might be labelled as a fake product.

There are many ways to different between fake product and original product, but the most important way which I used often is identifying the brand Logo,

The fake product brand Logo are always different from the original product brand Logo, it may be the font used, or the length of the letters are different.

The packaging and stitching of the product are also ways to identify fake product, original product are always proper stitch and we'll package.

In as much as the world is growing and the Internet is taking center stage, there are still problems present that are about buying and selling of goods and services online. My only advice is that she should or all of us should buy from reputable online stores in order to be sure of quality or at least there should be a fair return policy.

Sometimes fake products are difficult to know as some are very perfect in imitating the original ones. We can always read reviews online of those who have used the products before, we can then based our judgement or decision on the reviews.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to spot fake products, well first of all i would suggest that when you want to order products in which you are unsure of the quality, you could just go and order it physically

I hate to say it but there are some products like a dress that you should only buy online if you do not have it at your local store and you should only buy it from a reputation store .

Unfortunately news like this is getting rampant, about how online stores are dubing their customers, if it's too good to be true it probably is, try to read reviews about sites prior to purchase

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back