What's new

How can we know fake product ?

Identifying a fake product from the real one is quite difficult. However, there is a better chance of knowing a fake product if you see it live rather than what you see online. Most products online appear like the real deal, but when they finally arrives, Its different from what was ordered.

One thing i always do is that i always look for reviews either on the Shop am about to buy it ( they could lie tho just to sell the product) So i dont make this my only option. I also make use of the internet. I check for reviews done by those who have made use of the product before

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.

There are times when I have tried getting to know how to get to see the difference between an original product and a fake product and if you are not careful, you won't be able to see the difference.

There are many ways to identify a fake product but I think that the best way is by experience because that would tell you how to keep away from the same product and identify it as fake next time but if it is edible confirm from your family doctor first.

what do you exactly mean by faking products? do you mean selling very poor quality products or imitating brands to attract more buyers?

It is easy to spot a fake product by their quality and packaging. In my country, this is a huge problem and people fail to distinguish between real products and counterfeit products.

A lot of mysterious people who create fake products in order to make money. there are some ways in which you can differentiate between fake products and the real one such as checking the batch number.

When you see people comments around d the products that aren't worth it. I don't think their is any product which lasted more than a month, which isn't tasted by many? Their is none. So reading reviews online will enable you discover if the product is legit or not.

Unfortunately news like this is getting rampant, about how online stores are dubing their customers, if it's too good to be true it probably is, try to read reviews about sites prior to purchase
You can be able to know fake products by The Brand of the products and also the comments and view of people about such products, with this he will know whether the product is fake or not.

You can be able to know fake products by The Brand of the products and also the comments and view of people about such products, with this he will know whether the product is fake or not.
Exactly, reviews never lie and it exposed a lot of things because there surely would have been people that have purchased before you and if it's a fake site or product, the reviews would say so

In most case you cannot detect the fake product until you buy it and try yourself. However, you can avoid buying fake products by always making purchase from reliable store

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
First of all buying things online does not guarantee the quality of what you bought and that doesn't mean there are no quality things online. If she knows the original she can inspect it before buying it.

The best way to know about any product is to search online and get some users feedback. Google it, and you will find many sites whch will guide you, whether you should go with that product or not. You can search on YouTube too about review of such products.

The major problem was that she would have checked the product very well before making the move of buying the product ,because there Is an increase in sale of fake product

Another way to know if the product is fake is to taste the product and compare it to other product and see if there is a difference in taste. I am talking about food products and counterfeit food products is a very common problem in many countries. Many traders try to replicate food products but they still miss many things and we can actually test the products to see if they are counterfeit or not.

Reputable inline or offline stores, wouldn't like to sell fake products to customers. They know it will be tarnishing their business reputation. So they'll preserve their reputation, and always be transparent.

Fake items are very common this period and before you buy any products this period makes sure you double check them ,so you don't buy the wrong product home

Sometimes the best way to know a fake product is that they are always cheap and their price is always very much cheaper than the original price of the original product and you should also try to buy products from a trusted company.

The level of detail which goes into some counterfeit goods – the fake logo, labelling and packaging for example – can make it extremely difficult for consumers to distinguish between a convincing imitation and the real deal, reputable shop is the best, you can check it well before buying.

Before you could identify a fake product, you must be able to identify the original product which will help in differentiating them from one another when we encounter them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back