What's new

How can we know fake product ?

One of the disadvantage of shopping online, the likelihood of getting fake instead of the original you were shown in the pictures.you also know fakes by their expiring date

By only buying from their original stores, don't buy online from just some seller if you want to buy an original/branded one. On other items i think it will be hard but if the price is way cheaper than the original price then maybe it's bootleg.

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
Nothing to tell her I guess,because once we chose to buy online we expect anything that comes after. My case for example, I order a particularly product on jumia since last year during their black friday I paid for both product and delivery till now I haven't getting my order, and I have been dragging them online to refund my money. But they later told me to visit there nearest post office to me ,which I wasn't informed before buying and paying for the order,and I did went to post office but after giving them the track number of the package they said nothing to found on their system,and jumia keep telling me my package is at the post office.. So buying things online is 50/50 chance.

Understanding that buying or shopping online has consequences more than buying clothes in boutiques, so you need to know the online store you are buying from. May be you need to change the store you do buy from and get a trusted online store you can also complainnto their customer care

There will be all ways difference between geniune and fake products replicas , just check they bar code on the packing box , packing covers products quality and logo of the product to determine if the product is fake or geniune

It is simple to use an application to check barcodes. Use the camera on your phone to scan barcodes or the QR Code on the packaging or product sticker. The application will display all information that the business has provided, such as: Full product name. Though it depends on the product you are checking.

There are some things that I hardly buy from online stores, clothes and shoes are part of them. You can differentiate an original product from a fake only if you know some of the unique features to look out for. And since you might not be able to identify these unique features by just looking at the product pictures, it's important that you make your purchase from a store that do pay on delivery, or has a favorable return policy, so that if you don't like it, you can return it.

You're not supposed to order things like clothes shoes and other things related to cloth if you're not shopping with a trusted online platform. That's over if you only know how the product looks, not how it feels or the texture, if the downsides to online shopping, so my advice is to buy it from stores or boutiques around.

Stitching. When a product is authentic, the stitching will appear much cleaner than is duped counterparts. ...
Fastenings. Be wary of zippers and pulls on designer bags and jackets. ...
Logo. ...
Buttons. ...
Leather. ...
Spelling. ...
Fabric. ...
Packaging.

It's better to buy clothes from shop because Mostly online sellers show high quality product and send low quality product. I also experienced this fraud once. If you don't have other option to buy clothes then buy from those online shops which have good reputation and good reviews.
You are absolutely right Sometimes when we buy something online it is often lower than the market rate so we are told to stay at a lower rate so we can buy from here.Often in a hurry we don't get the quality of what we see in Pix.So this is how we tell our friends that this quality is not good So don't buy this thing

this is a very good topic but sincerely speaking I think it is very difficult to identify fake product online this is one of the disadvantage shopping online because you can be giving fake products later this evening you know I will be returning it will now be a very hectic task

One of my sibling do complained of buying fake dress online, that it bleach easily. Friends please what can I tell her to do. Should I tell her to stop buying online or looked for a reputable shop to buy from them. Am confused. Suggestions guys. Then I also want to asked for online store that sells good cloth.
This is the biggest disadvantage of online shopping.
you can identify fake products by their price and discount offer that are given on them.
how you can imagine a very precious thing in very cheap rates? this is the clear sign of a fake and low quality products.

It is very difficult to get now which product is fake.
But if the brand itself is selling online products then we can show this product will be not fake and if other people are selling then we have to trust on seller.

To know a fake product
You can also verify the site's authenticity by pasting the website address on www.scamadviser.com and http://whois. domaintools.com/. These let you know whether it's a reliable site. The quality of counterfeit products is usually suspect, with cheap alternatives used in place of the original.

We have to check brands because mostly brands don't give bad dresses it you have to commit first that you should have to see first about your product which you want get then you will give them money because in some online dress salling companies there is a option if after seeing we don't like the dress we can't back it

Counterfeit products can be easily identified through wrong spelling (an extra or a missing letter) or grammatical errors. For instance, Hewlett Packard will be written as Hewlet, or Louis Vuitton may be spelt as Vitton. While these mistakes in brand names are deliberate to lure the careless customer, those in the product information or instruction manual reflect the fraudsters’ lack of education. So read carefully for this clear giveaway.

Its true that when we buy a thing in online we not know about his quality. Its better we go to shop and our things. Because those days mostly online things is not soo good. For example we see many picture in clothes we chose some clothes but we have no idea to this clothes is orignal brand or master copy. So I think that online shopping is not too good.

The manufacture and sales of fake goods is illegal. Buying fake goods, however, is not illegal, even if you do so knowingly. ... - Buying counterfeit goods may put your safety (or that of others) at risk. Fake electrical goods are not tested as genuine ones have to be, so may cause shock or catch fire.

Most medical products now have a short code you can text for confirmation. Other times if it is a product you use very often you can easily tell the difference between original and fake. On important fact is buying from trusted stores or trusted vendors that can guarantee you quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back