What's new

Selling a specific product vs Selling multiple products?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who have a really harder time selling a specific product. However, many people may actually find it quite easy. It all depends on the kind of audience you target in a specific manner. Having said that, what is easier for you? Do you prefer selling multiple products or the same kind of product (specific product)?

It depends. I think you can easily make it rich off of one product and putting all of your work and advertising on said one product. Or you could have a shop that sells multiple different items. It really depends on what you want to do.

I like variety in general, so I prefer several products to sell rather than just focus on one, which is also a good idea, but I don't like the idea of sticking to just one product, on the other hand selling multiple products can make you dynamic and you can evolving as the market changes as well.

If you want to cater to a niche market, you need to sell specific products, however, if you plan on selling to the masses or selling to all sorts of audiences, you can sell multiple products. Selling multiple products will also make you work hard as you will have to focus more on manufacturng or procxuring, as well as marketing.

It depends. I think you can easily make it rich off of one product and putting all of your work and advertising on said one product. Or you could have a shop that sells multiple different items. It really depends on what you want to do.

There are many people who sell specific products and they make a good sum of cash. However, we must realise that when we sell specific products, we will get a limited amount of customers and audience. This is something we should understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back