What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

In our quest to deal with dishonest employees by being harsh to them, we must also be careful not to do something that will cause bodily damage to them or harm so as not to find ourselves in court.
You are right, but what I mean by being harsh is you not giving such person an upper hand render such person useless in the organisation this really do affect people.

Employing a dishonest person is like risking your business because such people can actually bring you a very big down fall to your business in a very short time.

Employing a dishonest person is like risking your business because such people can actually bring you a very big down fall to your business in a very short time.
A dishonest person is a dangerous person at any level of a business. A dishonest person are some times greedy and can go to the extent of killing his boss if the opportunity present itself.

As a business owner, once you have figured out a dishonest employee, then it is time to terminate their appointment, if you don't, they will run your business down. In order not to loose your business, you have to take that drastic measure.

As a business owner, once you have figured out a dishonest employee, then it is time to terminate their appointment, if you don't, they will run your business down. In order not to loose your business, you have to take that drastic measure.
I definitely agree with you. there is no need for a business owner to keep employees that are not honest because they will definitely run down business.

The way I can manage dishonest employees is to let them go my business is my business and I don't want anything to make my business collapse I have to be serious with my business and my employees also have to be serious with the business

The best thing to do if you find out that your employee is not honest is to simply soccer him because a dishonest employee will definitely not make your business grow.

As a business owner having to deal with the attitudes of dishonest employees in your ranks,, you should make sure that person is sacked for stealing out of your business before he ends up your business for you

If there's no replacement for the dishonest employee, I would also play smart with him/her. I'm a psychologist myself. I can read people mind, and I know how to deal with them till I find replacement because I can't work with them for life oo

I think that before you employ anyone you should make it clear to them you do not tolerate any form of dishonesty and if they do you terminate their contracts.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
In my humble opinion I don't think that there is any strategy that a manager can deploy so as to be able to manage or dishonest employee but the only strategy that I think that any manager can deploy to manage an employee that is dishonest is for them to be sacked immediately so as not to invest is dishonest rate on other of his employees.

It is not an easy thing having dishonest employees at all. I would advice that you warn them very well and if they don't stop then you should sack them.

If as a business owner you don't handle dishonest employees with a strong hand and a firm decision, you would find out one day that your business is at the brink of collapse and total ruins.

The best way to do this is to ensure you supervise your business yourself no matter how busy you are. It's difficult trusting people with your business this days as they are ready to steal from you and run your business down

In my humble opinion I don't think that there is any strategy that a manager can deploy so as to be able to manage or dishonest employee but the only strategy that I think that any manager can deploy to manage an employee that is dishonest is for them to be sacked immediately so as not to invest is dishonest rate on other of his employees.
That is going to be a hard decision, but it is sure going to be the best so as to not get the business down with such employees still being there.

If you are a business owner that has the bad company of treacherous employees under your employ, you might a warning or two after which you can fire him or her if they repeat it

If as a business owner you don't handle dishonest employees with a strong hand and a firm decision, you would find out one day that your business is at the brink of collapse and total ruins.
Dishonest staff are like poison to the business, if not taken care of on time either by suspension or sack they will make the business to fail or record slow progress.

You don't keep a dishonest or a bad employee in your business for long, they are just like cancer and you need to get rid of them fast before they bring down your business.

This is the reason why it is very important to place more emphasis on recruitment probably you presents or be at the last stage of recruitment.

This will help you to determine and ensure that you are hiring a competent and a good employee for your business.

Dishonest employees are a snare and cankerworm to any business. If I as a business owner will get to find out that one of employees is a dishonest staff, I will give that poerson a sack letter and terminate their contract with me

Some business owners would go the extreme way of publishing negative reviews about such employees online so as to make other business owners to avoid the employees too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back