What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

It is not a good thing to accuse others of doing something which they might not have done. When there is no evidence against a person, then it would not be a great idea to accuse them.
Probably, if you are accusing someone without evidence you will be the one at fault at the end of everything. You need solid evidence whenever you suspect that someone is doing something that is not lawful.

If so then is very difficult. Then we should be looking forward to get trusted people , probably a family members to save us from the stress of the employing bad people into our business.
Trustworthy employee is hard to find nowadays , and they don't write it on their forehead , the problem is how to locate and single them out , the only way is by putting them to a test to see if they pass or fail .

Trustworthy employee is hard to find nowadays , and they don't write it on their forehead , the problem is how to locate and single them out , the only way is by putting them to a test to see if they pass or fail .
What type of test are you talking about ? testing someone's intelligence by asking some questions related to their areas of concentration is not a guarantee that the person will be honest with you.

The best thing to do is to punish them to serve as a warning to other people who are ever going to show any dishonest in the future. You can be free to sack them if they repeat it again .

You just have to take the difficult step of making sure that you ban them completely from coming to your work place.

Nothing else works better.

In my off-line job, three warnings are given to the employee, then if there is a recurrence, a written report is prepared and the employee is sent to the personnel in charge for justified dismissal for such misconduct.
I think i am an advocate of giving en erring employee the benefit of doubt,and allow him to amend his ways after he might have been brought under some disciplinary measure.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
The very first approach is to explicitly convey your workplace requirements of integrity and trustworthiness. In addition, you should have a procedure in place to identify and rectify any deception, such as internal audits or performance evaluations. You also should make certain there are repercussions for any wrongdoing, such as disciplinary proceedings or dismissal.

The best way for an owner to handle dishonest employees is to terminate them. To do so, you must follow up with the employee according to the signed contract. Disrespect is grounds for dismissal and there are countless offenses where the law supports the owner.
I think it is not a good idea to directly fire employees because maybe they did something wrong mistakenly, it is better to give them warnings, if they continued despite of warnings then you can fire them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back