What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

In my opinion the best way is to terminate their appointment because they will always commit such offense
Even though I know that there is no excuse for doing wrong, I think depending on the nature of dishonesty, it's good to give some people a second chance and if it repeats itself, you can terminate their appointment.

The best way for a business owner to handle dishonest employees is to ensure that they don't have the chance to inflict whatever damage they have done to the business anymore by striping them of their position and sending them packing
Like they say prevention is better than cure. Once you have taken note of a particular worker, instead of waiting, its better to take action and discipline them before any form of damage is do to the organization. There should be rules on what to do when certian crimes or deeds are done against the company

Actually the best way is to take instant action directly discipline and ask them to tender a letter of resignation to cover their pride .That will be the best option to do things they need to be an example to others.

The best and quickest thing to do is get raid of them. Before they start corrupting the other honest workers. Because one can never be too sure if they would repent after being caught. Or you could set up a policy whereby they get laid off after a particular number of crimes.
This is one of the best way you need to do to protect your company from being run down by wicked people,most of these people do not really care about the reputation of the business,all what they are interested is for their selfish interest

Actually the best way is to take instant action directly discipline and ask them to tender a letter of resignation to cover their pride .That will be the best option to do things they need to be an example to others.
The gravity of punishment should be in consonance with the gravity of violation or crime. If the dishonesty is about a lost contract that is very important to the company then it might be resolved peacefully and amicably. But for stealing from the company that kind of dishonesty would be worthy of termination from the job.

The gravity of punishment should be in consonance with the gravity of violation or crime. If the dishonesty is about a lost contract that is very important to the company then it might be resolved peacefully and amicably. But for stealing from the company that kind of dishonesty would be worthy of termination from the job.
Very true. There need to be laid down rules as to what needs to be down and the purnishments that follows certain actions carried out. And the workers as well need to be aware of such rules so by the time one of them breaks these rules, when such purnishments are carried out it becomes fair play.

Handling a dishonest employee will depend on the type of crime committed. If it involves such crimes as embezzlement from the business, it is an outright termination of contract.

Handling a dishonest employee will depend on the type of crime committed. If it involves such crimes as embezzlement from the business, it is an outright termination of contract.
I also agree that the type of offence will decide the type of action. If the employee has done silly mistakes, then we can spare him once or twice. But repeating same mistakes should be dealt properly.

Dishonesty is a turn off in anything not just in a business setting, a dishonest employee would definitely have a negative effect on the overall appearance of a business so its better to let them go if you know about such
aside from being a dishonest they can also bring a negative impacts and people will view the overall business as being dishonest, I believe the best way to handle them is to give them suspension because they can ruins your business if care is not taken.

aside from being a dishonest they can also bring a negative impacts and people will view the overall business as being dishonest, I believe the best way to handle them is to give them suspension because they can ruins your business if care is not taken.
Well I agree too, dishonesty in any type of business would have a negative impact no doubt and like you said having a dishonest employee would be detrimental to the business

They need to first find them read-handed and after that can teach them a lesson by punishing them by cutting their wages/salary or some other punishment and in case those dishonest employees do not improve then there is no option left and they should be kicked out of their jobs.

Well I agree too, dishonesty in any type of business would have a negative impact no doubt and like you said having a dishonest employee would be detrimental to the business
Dishonesty as a whole is something that can bring down a business in no time, people that are dishonest in your business are capable of stealing your business resources which can make a business to collapse, we need to be careful.

Dishonesty as a whole is something that can bring down a business in no time, people that are dishonest in your business are capable of stealing your business resources which can make a business to collapse, we need to be careful.
Yeah so it's better to cut such people off early so as not to later regret not doing so because sooner or later a dishonest employee would bring shambles on the business

Dishonest employee are people that have brought dis honesty and lack of trust into your business, it can also make customers to lose respect for the entire company when they realise this, this can also affect the overall image of the business, such people should be fired.

Dishonest employee are people that have brought dis honesty and lack of trust into your business, it can also make customers to lose respect for the entire company when they realise this, this can also affect the overall image of the business, such people should be fired.
The problem with dishonesty is the influence with other people. You are right that even the customers can be affected. A dishonest employee cannot be tolerated and should be given an ample warning to be truthful otherwise dishonesty can be a ground for termination.

Do away with them, don't try to give them a chance that they will change because they won't. And let it serve as a deterrent to others that dishonesty will never be allowed in your organization. That is not the time to be wishy-washy, make the right decision.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
People like that are not shown Mercy, the moment you discover their type of person, you start treating them in their own way be wicked and hash to them.

The problem with dishonesty is the influence with other people. You are right that even the customers can be affected. A dishonest employee cannot be tolerated and should be given an ample warning to be truthful otherwise dishonesty can be a ground for termination.
If you observe any dubious and dishonest business organisation, they are not likely to last for a long time because dishonesty can destroy the business,i cant give it a single change in my business because it is destructive.

As a business owner, you should not think of handling dishonest employees with kitgloves. The moment you find one, simply let them leave your business

People like that are not shown Mercy, the moment you discover their type of person, you start treating them in their own way be wicked and hash to them.
In our quest to deal with dishonest employees by being harsh to them, we must also be careful not to do something that will cause bodily damage to them or harm so as not to find ourselves in court.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back