What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

If you find an employee being dishonest there are only two options to it, the employee at the leaves or stays, if he leaves there was no forgiveness, if he stays there was a chance second chance

That is going to be a hard decision, but it is sure going to be the best so as to not get the business down with such employees still being there.
I do not think that the business has any other option or decisions to make different from that as the business needs to survive and so it cannot run the risk of having a dishonest staff on their payroll.

If you find an employee being dishonest there are only two options to it, the employee at the leaves or stays, if he leaves there was no forgiveness, if he stays there was a chance second chance
It is not always that business managers ought to give a second chance as some employees are hardened criminals who will never change at all.

In my opinion the best way to handle a dishonest employees is just to sack them because they add no value to the organization because of their dishonesty.

In my opinion the best way to handle a dishonest employees is just to sack them because they add no value to the organization because of their dishonesty.
I completely agree with you that the best way for a business to handle a dishonest employee is just by sacking them because I do not see that there is any other remedy for such kind of a staff than sacking them.

you must handle the subject openly and honestly with the employee in question. In cases where the harm is little, such a dialogue can disclose some of the motivations for their conduct and even fix the entire issue.

In our quest to deal with dishonest employees by being harsh to them, we must also be careful not to do something that will cause bodily damage to them or harm so as not to find ourselves in court.
True being too harsh to the point that It would cause damage to the body or any equipment and materials belonging to the said employee might lead to the employee having the right to take legal actions against you.

Dealing with dishonest staff has a lot to do with what the staff brings to the table. If your most hardworking staff is the dishonest one caution has to be taken as it can adversely affect the business. I once had a boss who kept a dishonest driver despite knowing about his dishonesty. What the guy brings to the table is a lot more than what he's nicking away with his dishonesty. When my boss let him go his business suffered for a month because the dishonest driver has good communication skills and the customers like him a lot. If a staff is dishonest, cut him loose. If the staff is very important keep for a while and build someone to take over his duty secretly. Once the person is ready cut loose the dishonest staff.

We will always meet dishonest people in business. To handle dishonest people,an employer should confront the person and observe if the person will change or not. If the person changes,good but if the person doesn't change,the employer should be fired outrightly.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
It's so disheartening to have dishonest employees in the company. I think they should be fired immediately. The company must have no place for dishonest people. Honesty still is the best policy.

It is never a good thing for an organisation to have dishonest. If you have one I would had wise you to warn them and if they don't change then you can sack. them

True being too harsh to the point that It would cause damage to the body or any equipment and materials belonging to the said employee might lead to the employee having the right to take legal actions against you.
We all have our right both the employer and the employee. We should not say because I am the oner of a business, I have the right to deal with my staff anyhow I wants it. If something bad should happens to your employee, you will be arrested.

We all have our right both the employer and the employee. We should not say because I am the oner of a business, I have the right to deal with my staff anyhow I wants it. If something bad should happens to your employee, you will be arrested.
Like there was a story i heard some time back in a company the employee was actually doing some foul play with the income coming into the business. The boss got so angry and one thing lead to another, it got alittle violent. In the end the employee called police on the employer.

We will always meet dishonest people in business. To handle dishonest people,an employer should confront the person and observe if the person will change or not. If the person changes,good but if the person doesn't change,the employer should be fired outrightly.
One thing that I have noticed about most dishonest people is the fact that they can never change because this honesty is part of their gene and so you'll be going on a wild goose chase if you are attempting to change a dishonest person so the very best thing to do is to cut them off.

One thing that I have noticed about most dishonest people is the fact that they can never change because this honesty is part of their gene and so you'll be going on a wild goose chase if you are attempting to change a dishonest person so the very best thing to do is to cut them off.
That is true though. It is very difficult for one to change a bad habit. The best thing is to lay off the dishonest person at once.

Like there was a story i heard some time back in a company the employee was actually doing some foul play with the income coming into the business. The boss got so angry and one thing lead to another, it got alittle violent. In the end the employee called police on the employer.
In every situation that we found ourselves, we should learn to control our anger either as employer or employee. If you believed that a particular employee is dishonest, the best is to suspend him or sack him.

handling a dishonest parson is not that easy at all to handle or manage people like this you may end up hamming your self or you're business. Sometimes you just have to let them go in other to mark you're company grow.

That is true though. It is very difficult for one to change a bad habit. The best thing is to lay off the dishonest person at once.
Once I discovered that an employee of mine is dishonest then I will definitely do a way with him or her without blinking an eye lid because it is an ID employee can make the business to lose a lot of money or a very important contract.

Once I discovered that an employee of mine is dishonest then I will definitely do a way with him or her without blinking an eye lid because it is an ID employee can make the business to lose a lot of money or a very important contract.
You are very right. A dishonest employee could cause a business to go bankrupt or even make the business fold up.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
The best way is to serve them query,from there ,you can know the reasons why they committed the offence.If they show remodel you can forgive them.If they don't please sack them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back