What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

there is nothing I would do about it but I think I'm going to give them a second chance to see if they will truly change from their dishonest way, if they are not ready to change then that is when I can think of kicking them out.

Yes. The approach is what really matters. Since every business contains risk, so a proper calculated management plan is required. And for that one needs skills and knowledge.
A professional would definitely not be engaged in miniatures like neglecting tasks, not paying attention to customers which is common in many business this just shows high level of unprofessionalism.

A dishonest employee should not be allow to stay in the company cause it might be a disaster to the company at large. Once the management discover a dishonest staff in it company the best thing to do is to lay such person off more especially if the person is handling sensitivity information or in charge of finance.

I agree about employees not being sincere with their jobs especially in the government sector. This is one of the reasons why a government projects fail where as private projects succeed.
Now this is a big problem in my country as corruption has now become a way of life and the country especially in the civil service. A project may come to the desk of a civil servant in my country and he will pad it and inflate it so that will get something more from it.

One of the reasons why government employees are not sincere because they cannot be fired, they are permanent staff and they cannot be fires for petty reasons.

I have been dishonest employees is one of the greatest nightmares of any businessman because they will definitely run down his business within a short time.

The best way to handle dishonest employees is to put them in their place either by punishing them for their dishonesty or you show them the door.

Dishonest employee and staffs at every where in the organisation and the only way to deal with them is to first fish them out before they starts influencing the the employee and teaching them bad ways of working,

The best way to handle dishonest employees is to relieve them of their jobs after several warnings which they failed to adhere to .
Most people are saying that we should warn then but I don't think this is the best decision here here because even if you warn them and they accept the warning they might still do it secretly and this will ruin your organisation even more.

Try to show him the company and the workers can gain from been serious with the business but you can show him the way out if he’s not ready to change
It is very difficult for a business owner to handle a dishonest employee but what he or she must do is to try to gain his trust and also motivating but if this did not work she let him off the job

Sometimes you can never correct humans, even when you try to give them second chance, they still go on to misbehave. So the best thing you can do to save your business moving forward is to sanction them permanently when they breach the rules repeatedly.
Exactly my point, many dont need a second chance especially when it comes to money management. That second chance might cost you a lot, so do away with those employees and let it serve as a deterrent for others.

Exactly my point, many dont need a second chance especially when it comes to money management. That second chance might cost you a lot, so do away with those employees and let it serve as a deterrent for others.
Sure, that second chance can cost the business never to move up. The best is never given them such option, so it serve as deterrent to others.

Sure, that second chance can cost the business never to move up. The best is never given them such option, so it serve as deterrent to others.
There are hardly times when businesses gives a second chance. I will advise that before utilising your first chance also, you should be well prepared. And always have second backup plan with you, so that even if any adverse situation arises you can quickly implement the second plan to come out of the situation.

I have seen and come across many dishonest employee that always sells good and hide the money from their boss instead of delivering the money, I believe sacking such dishonest employee is the best thing to do to avoid future complication.

Handling employees that are dishonest maybe a very big task to any business owner period that is the reason why it is always very important to employ people who are honest and value morality.

The lone way you can deal with an unscrupulous representatives is by giving them hard approval, so they will not dare take a stab at being deceptive once more, contemptibility can destroy and harm the picture of the business, so hefty assent is the route forward.

There are hardly times when businesses gives a second chance. I will advise that before utilising your first chance also, you should be well prepared. And always have second backup plan with you, so that even if any adverse situation arises you can quickly implement the second plan to come out of the situation.
Yes, we should act wisely with the first chance, even if their is always chances to resurrect our business when it cracks down. We shouldn't wait till it falls before doing something amazing.

Dishonesty is a turn off in anything not just in a business setting, a dishonest employee would definitely have a negative effect on the overall appearance of a business so its better to let them go if you know about such
Dishonest staff are like a disease to the body of a business, it not taken care on time it will likely be the death of the business. Once a business owner can no longer endure the behaviour of a dishonest staff, he should sack him.

The best way to handle dishonest employee in a business to give them permanent suspension, this will serve as a lesson for other people who might have the character of behaving that same way, they can ruin your business

I was recently contracted in a certain flower company. I observed that one of tge ways that they deal with dishonest employees is by cutting part of their salary during the month they cheated. They are also given a warning each time and after three warnings, you are parmanently suspended.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back