What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?

The best way for an owner to handle dishonest employees is to terminate them. To do so, you must follow up with the employee according to the signed contract. Disrespect is grounds for dismissal and there are countless offenses where the law supports the owner.

The best way for an owner to handle dishonest employees is to terminate them. To do so, you must follow up with the employee according to the signed contract. Disrespect is grounds for dismissal and there are countless offenses where the law supports the owner.
Try to show high level of humor, honesty, and be polite when talking to them. They are humans with demise, they can reframe from their indecent attitude, becoming good customers.

Try to show high level of humor, honesty, and be polite when talking to them. They are humans with demise, they can reframe from their indecent attitude, becoming good customers.
I believe that if the issue has already been discussed, the way to correct the problem has been sought, the follow-up comes and if the employee continues to work in a dishonest and disrespectful manner, that is when the second action comes, which is justified dismissal.

The only way you can handle dishonest employee is by giving them hard sanction, so that they won't dare try being dishonest again, dishonesty can ruin and damage the image of the business, so heavy sanction is the way forward.

The only way you can handle dishonest employee is by giving them hard sanction, so that they won't dare try being dishonest again, dishonesty can ruin and damage the image of the business, so heavy sanction is the way forward.
You're absolutely right, otherwise they'll continue with their dastardly act which will lead to the crumbling of the company

I believe that if the issue has already been discussed, the way to correct the problem has been sought, the follow-up comes and if the employee continues to work in a dishonest and disrespectful manner, that is when the second action comes, which is justified dismissal.
You're correct. When you pardon a dishonest employee for the first time and he or she goes wrong again. It is best you relieve such person off the duty.

The best and quickest thing to do is get raid of them. Before they start corrupting the other honest workers. Because one can never be too sure if they would repent after being caught. Or you could set up a policy whereby they get laid off after a particular number of crimes.

You're correct. When you pardon a dishonest employee for the first time and he or she goes wrong again. It is best you relieve such person off the duty.
In my off-line job, three warnings are given to the employee, then if there is a recurrence, a written report is prepared and the employee is sent to the personnel in charge for justified dismissal for such misconduct.

In my off-line job, three warnings are given to the employee, then if there is a recurrence, a written report is prepared and the employee is sent to the personnel in charge for justified dismissal for such misconduct.
For the company to come up with such decision, they've measured what's necessary and good for their company. They can't continue to give such person chance to Rhine the company's progress.

There are a ,lot of educated yet unemployed people, businesses should fire less efficient and dishonest employees and start hiring unemployed people.

For the company to come up with such decision, they've measured what's necessary and good for their company. They can't continue to give such person chance to Rhine the company's progress.
That is correct @Sincerem , after they evaluate the employee and know that he/she is not going to change his/her actions in favor of the company, appropriate action should be taken and thus leave precedents.

That is correct @Sincerem , after they evaluate the employee and know that he/she is not going to change his/her actions in favor of the company, appropriate action should be taken and thus leave precedents.
You're right too. If such employee doesn't change her weird attitude when given second chance, then justice should be done. That's the action that is left for the administrative team to dialogue on, and come up with the best decision.

You're right too. If such employee doesn't change her weird attitude when given second chance, then justice should be done. That's the action that is left for the administrative team to dialogue on, and come up with the best decision.
Of course, the most correct thing is what you describe "it is the action that remains for the administrative team to dialogue and make the best decision." And as I mentioned, there is also the precedent where other employees will take the learning and prevent the same from happening to them.

Of course, the most correct thing is what you describe "it is the action that remains for the administrative team to dialogue and make the best decision." And as I mentioned, there is also the precedent where other employees will take the learning and prevent the same from happening to them.
You're right @Sariana23. Their are two things involved in this circumstance between the employee and the employer. Either the employee correct its wrong steps to 'right or face the panel to be ousted out of the company.

There are a ,lot of educated yet unemployed people, businesses should fire less efficient and dishonest employees and start hiring unemployed people.
You came up with a great solution and I totally agree. Why should you keep your dishonest employees when you already have option to hire new workers.

You're right @Sariana23. Their are two things involved in this circumstance between the employee and the employer. Either the employee correct its wrong steps to 'right or face the panel to be ousted out of the company.
In my time working in a government entity, I have had to raise sanctions and put those affected before human resources for action, as words and internal sanctions do not correct them, leaving me with no options.

In my time working in a government entity, I have had to raise sanctions and put those affected before human resources for action, as words and internal sanctions do not correct them, leaving me with no options.
Sometimes you can never correct humans, even when you try to give them second chance, they still go on to misbehave. So the best thing you can do to save your business moving forward is to sanction them permanently when they breach the rules repeatedly.

Sometimes you can never correct humans, even when you try to give them second chance, they still go on to misbehave. So the best thing you can do to save your business moving forward is to sanction them permanently when they breach the rules repeatedly.
If it is a definite thing, the truth is that I find it difficult to do it, but as I described above, I am left with no options. This is the best thing to do as it is detrimental to the smooth running of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back