What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

I agree with you, that should really be considered. Most employees will not be dishonest for nothing. If it is not for their own selfish reasons then it could be because they fear the manager. Another issue could be they are being pressured by other people in the workplace to lie.

You are right. Many people get bullied at work by their annoying co-workers and this is the reason why many people might get pressurized by their co-workers to lie to their boss. It all depends on the situation. I have also faced many annoying co-workers in my life. This thing should be addressed by the human resource department.

It feels annoyed to invest money wasteful which is ruined by dishonest employees. That's why an employer or CEO should stay closer to his or her business to oversee its improvement.

It feels annoyed to invest money wasteful which is ruined by dishonest employees. That's why an employer or CEO should stay closer to his or her business to oversee its improvement.
Not only money, but the trust is also broken. Such people should be fired immediately from the business and harsh action should initiated against those, who were also linked with it directly or indirectly.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
In a case whereby an employee is found to be dishonest, depending on the level of dishonesty should leverage on the level of punishment.

Not only money, but the trust is also broken. Such people should be fired immediately from the business and harsh action should initiated against those, who were also linked with it directly or indirectly.
That's it, quick actions should be taken. And the Admin or CEO shouldn't spare such kind of employees trying to ruin his or her business initiative.

In a case whereby an employee is found to be dishonest, depending on the level of dishonesty should leverage on the level of punishment.
Agreed, but anyone who would be dishonest in a dealing would definitely repeat same In another task given to them. Would be better to sack them.

You are right. Many people get bullied at work by their annoying co-workers and this is the reason why many people might get pressurized by their co-workers to lie to their boss. It all depends on the situation. I have also faced many annoying co-workers in my life. This thing should be addressed by the human resource department.
If what you mean is for an employee to stand up for another's mistake to avoid bullying I guess that is a very childish attitude. He can complain to the boss on the real score and actually the bully can even be suspended or terminated for acts inimical to the welfare of the company.

The best way to handle them is for you to get them out of your organisation because they are coming to make people not to trust in your business organisation again, I can never withstand a dishonest employee in my organisation Because they will make things difficult.

The best way to handle them is for you to get them out of your organisation because they are coming to make people not to trust in your business organisation again, I can never withstand a dishonest employee in my organisation Because they will make things difficult.
And the more time they will remain in the system, the environment will be more spoilt. It is better to fire them as soon as possible to make it an example for others.

having dishonest employees is one of the greatest nightmares of any business man because that would definitely run down your business and make your customers run away from you.

That's the best thing and shouldn't even be let aside when issues like that present. A lot of us have been scammed and this shows that no one would tolerate dishonest people as they would tarnish the image of any organization.

If what you mean is for an employee to stand up for another's mistake to avoid bullying I guess that is a very childish attitude. He can complain to the boss on the real score and actually the bully can even be suspended or terminated for acts inimical to the welfare of the company.

I do not think that many employees would complain to the boss because what can a boss do in such a situation. There is a difference between getting bullied in school and getting bullied at work. The boss might think that the employee is not a kid and he can handle himself.

The best way to handle dishonest employees is to relieve them of their jobs after several warnings which they failed to adhere to .

I will not be having time to reason with you or to even think of giving you a second chance, what I will do is to give you a suspension, a suspension that you may not return again to my business organisation because you are trying to bring it down.

I will not be having time to reason with you or to even think of giving you a second chance, what I will do is to give you a suspension, a suspension that you may not return again to my business organisation because you are trying to bring it down.
That is a wrong approach, I think everyone should get one chance to prove their guilt. Even court also gives one. You should listen once and then you can take your decision.

That's the best thing and shouldn't even be let aside when issues like that present. A lot of us have been scammed and this shows that no one would tolerate dishonest people as they would tarnish the image of any organization.
It will eventually bring down my business organisation and my business organisation is something I've suffered many years to achieve and someone will bring it down just because of a greedy selfish character, can't tolerate such.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
If an employee has been known to be always dishonest, sacking such individual is the best thing to do because if not done, such an employee will bring down the company with his dishonest act anytime soon.

That is a wrong approach, I think everyone should get one chance to prove their guilt. Even court also gives one. You should listen once and then you can take your decision.
What I mean there is that if I caught them red-handed i will not have time to listen them because there is no need for them to say it because it will not work, I'll just give them a suspension which they may not return back again.

There are very many people out there who are not qualified for their jobs or are not properly trained which often leads to mismanagement, business owners should look into this and I'm sure dishonest employees would reduce.

There are very many people out there who are not qualified for their jobs or are not properly trained which often leads to mismanagement, business owners should look into this and I'm sure dishonest employees would reduce.
Yes. The approach is what really matters. Since every business contains risk, so a proper calculated management plan is required. And for that one needs skills and knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back