What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

You are absolutely right @Pousinha, although it is difficult for a dishonest person to correct himself, there are cases! In my job site I saw the radical change of a dishonest person, when he realized that he was about to be fired from his job.
No matter how hard you try, if someone is lying to you, he will eventually lie whenver he gets any chance. So even if we try to give second chance there is no guarantee that he will not betray us again.

No matter how hard you try, if someone is lying to you, he will eventually lie whenver he gets any chance. So even if we try to give second chance there is no guarantee that he will not betray us again.
It is the reality, even if the person really changes and stops lying, there is no more trust. This happens and that is why we must be careful to always keep our word as our letter of introduction, honesty is fundamental in life.

It is the reality, even if the person really changes and stops lying, there is no more trust. This happens and that is why we must be careful to always keep our word as our letter of introduction, honesty is fundamental in life.
So one thing is clear. Snake is always a snake no matter how love you give to it, it will bite eventually. So it's better to do away with such dishonest people as fast as possible.

As a business owner having the experience of dealing with dishonest employees, this is just a recipe for your business to completely fail. You must fire that person instantly
Most managers might want to retain such persons because of how efficient they are in their works. Without actually realizing that with time, such persons could influence the other workers as well

Working with a dishonest person is like working with ur enemy in the same company. If a dishonest staff is not well checkmate, it can bring ruin to the company especially when u put such person in charge of finance. It better to layoff such staff.

So one thing is clear. Snake is always a snake no matter how love you give to it, it will bite eventually. So it's better to do away with such dishonest people as fast as possible.
Yes, as I said, I have seen people correct their behavior, but as time goes by they fall again. The damage is received by the company and even their coworkers, it is better to get out of them.

Change is constant. I remember another scenerio, so this guy was reportedly taking from the company's fund when the management would get hold of him, he was sent to packaging department which helped because he was very accountable there.
That's the simple fact, no matter the field you work, when the grace shines surely the person is elevated and the career brings great fortune to him or her.

That's the simple fact, no matter the field you work, when the grace shines surely the person is elevated and the career brings great fortune to him or her.
I tell you, that is why it is good to be consistent and not be weary, be dedicated and not falter so that you would be able to do things at the right time and you never know when your turn to shine would come.

That is all in the hand of almighty. Our fortune our destiny is not in our hand, only thing we can do is to be honest to everyone, and do our hard work. Never try to decieve anyone ever.

Most managers might want to retain such persons because of how efficient they are in their works. Without actually realizing that with time, such persons could influence the other workers as well
That is correct, another thing is what you describe, what happens when the employee is efficient, however in spite of that it is not convenient to keep such an employee, because in the end it hurts the company.

You have to be strict when handling dishonest workers. If your business fails they will go elsewhere to work while you alone suffer it. Warn them, and if they persist axe them. It will server as deterrent for others.

I think to me been a manager who needed no amount of stress and much headache and disturbance I will prefer I sacked them with an immediate effect so as not to affect other workers behaviour so far the misbehaviour ones are not punished. is better for punishment.

That is all in the hand of almighty. Our fortune our destiny is not in our hand, only thing we can do is to be honest to everyone, and do our hard work. Never try to decieve anyone ever.
That's correct. We shouldn't try to meander, cheat others when we know that isn't looking nice. Always work hard and hope our grand creator helps us achieve our dream.
Post automatically merged:

I tell you, that is why it is good to be consistent and not be weary, be dedicated and not falter so that you would be able to do things at the right time and you never know when your turn to shine would come.
Sure, that's where i always work on. Being dedicated, working hard and seeking mentorship from those who knows better than me, can help me do better and achieve the goal.

Last edited:
Most of the people have ignored the fact that the business owner must address the issue about why the employee is being dishonest. Most of the time, employees get dishonest because they fear that the boss will yell at them if they tell the truth or insult the employee. There should be co-operation and understanding between boss and workers to run a good business and have a healthy working atmosphere.

If it is a definite thing, the truth is that I find it difficult to do it, but as I described above, I am left with no options. This is the best thing to do as it is detrimental to the smooth running of the company.
One way a business owner can handle a dishonest employee is to quarry him for at least two to three times and if she still persists he should quit him off the job.

Do not take the matter of a dishonest employee in your business very lightly at all. They can really wreck your entire investment. Let such people go away from your business immidiately

How to handle dishonest employee depends on the number of his or her offense if it is the first time you can pardon her and use it as a worning but if it is something he or she does frequently the best option is to terminate his or her appointment.

One way a business owner can handle a dishonest employee is to quarry him for at least two to three times and if she still persists he should quit him off the job.
If that person is dishonest and requests a new opportunity and demonstrates sincerity, a second chance is possible. If in the actions of such an employee does not demonstrate change, he/she should be terminated immediately.

Most of the people have ignored the fact that the business owner must address the issue about why the employee is being dishonest. Most of the time, employees get dishonest because they fear that the boss will yell at them if they tell the truth or insult the employee. There should be co-operation and understanding between boss and workers to run a good business and have a healthy working atmosphere.
I agree with you, that should really be considered. Most employees will not be dishonest for nothing. If it is not for their own selfish reasons then it could be because they fear the manager. Another issue could be they are being pressured by other people in the workplace to lie.

The best way for a business owner to handle dishonest employees is to ensure that they don't have the chance to inflict whatever damage they have done to the business anymore by striping them of their position and sending them packing

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back