What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

Businesses should not be run with emotion. An employer should not hesitate to send away an employee that's not honest. This is because he will be unproductive to the company.

The best way to handle dishonest employees? Obviously is to fire them no ifs, ands or buts. The only exception should be the dishonest employees seriously repent, change attitude and have become trustworthy.

The best way to handle dishonest employees? Obviously is to fire them no ifs, ands or buts. The only exception should be the dishonest employees seriously repent, change attitude and have become trustworthy.
You are absolutely right @Pousinha, although it is difficult for a dishonest person to correct himself, there are cases! In my job site I saw the radical change of a dishonest person, when he realized that he was about to be fired from his job.

It's important to note that there was not always be the same category of people everywhere and so it is with business so managers and business owners best keep that in mind.

It's important to note that there was not always be the same category of people everywhere and so it is with business so managers and business owners best keep that in mind.
Your statement is correct, not everywhere there are dishonest people and employers or superiors should know the difference, one from the other. Do not categorize everyone the same, because we do not all belong to the same category.

Dishonesty can be prevalent if such cases would be left by itself. Ignoring the dishonesty is like tolerating it. An example is tardiness that a reason for coming in late is accepted with no scrutiny. Other employees would also invent their own reason for being absent or for coming in late.

I have always thought that while some people do not value their work, there are others who want to be there and perform their duties to the fullest. That is why I believe that a warning can be given to the dishonest employee, and if he/she repeats, he/she should be fired.
Those who cannot value what they are given should not be given second chance when there are a lot of people in the society waiting for the opportunities.

Your statement is correct, not everywhere there are dishonest people and employers or superiors should know the difference, one from the other. Do not categorize everyone the same, because we do not all belong to the same category.
That's how it is, different strokes for different folks, managers and business owners have the responsibility of stripping a dishonest employee or any other suitable method so as not to corrupt others.

That's how it is, different strokes for different folks, managers and business owners have the responsibility of stripping a dishonest employee or any other suitable method so as not to corrupt others.
I love your point of view, to each his own! The person who acts with honesty should be rewarded and valued, should never be compared to people who lack it, who on the contrary, should be punished or fired.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
We gave a lot of dishonest employee/staff in every business and government organisation, they are the employee that gives non-challant attitudes towards work and they don't care if the organisation is progressing or not.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
I think the very best way to handle dishonest employee is not to play with your company money with he or she, everything called money that should be on dishonest employee should be is salary I guess.

We gave a lot of dishonest employee/staff in every business and government organisation, they are the employee that gives non-challant attitudes towards work and they don't care if the organisation is progressing or not.
For this same reason, it would be much more better to get rid of such people so that they don't get to tarnish the image of your business or company.

It is not a thing of play to keep a dishonest employee under your employ. You will suffer great setbacks keeping such kinds of employees. You must set them lose from your business

For this same reason, it would be much more better to get rid of such people so that they don't get to tarnish the image of your business or company.
What if firing or getting rid of them will affect the company negatively? For example they are professionals and they are good at the job, and they are not easy to replaced, and because they knew they are indispensable, they gives a non challant attitude towards work.

The best way the business owner can handle the dishonest employee is to leave them without giving them any option, you can take serious action in such employee.

8 Ways to Handle Dishonest Employees
Document your cultural values.
Create processes for accountability.
Be data-driven and measure everything.
Encourage open feedback and escalation.
Stay in tune with the details.
Hire based on culture.
Have probationary periods.
Get to know people personally.

They set of people can actually bring a lot of disorganisation and lack of trust into an organisation and this is always the character that can actually bring down a potential business organisation and in this case they should be fired because they do not deserve to work there.

I think a clear contract should exist and be signed by an employee when they are starting the job. The contract should clearly state the consequences of dishonesty in the workplace. They should also be told clearly about those consequences, I think such awareness will prevent it.

I believe that if the issue has already been discussed, the way to correct the problem has been sought, the follow-up comes and if the employee continues to work in a dishonest and disrespectful manner, that is when the second action comes, which is justified dismissal.
This is good, in this way no one can judge you for not being fare. Because you actually gave the worker a second chance. I think most companies or organizations do these. After an offence, they suspend you then on your return, you are being placed under careful observation. If there is no change, they fire you

Personally, the best way to deal with disonest employees is to terminate their appointment. The reason is that if you fail to act or take a drastic measure, they will ruin your business or brand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back