What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

This is good, in this way no one can judge you for not being fare. Because you actually gave the worker a second chance. I think most companies or organizations do these. After an offence, they suspend you then on your return, you are being placed under careful observation. If there is no change, they fire you
In my country to fire someone must be justified, following the legal parameters, otherwise you will have to pay the double settlement for being unjustified. To do this you must call attention and give a second chance, everything must be documented.

Dishonesty is not good for a business it can run a business down if care is not taken. Dishonest employees must have been warned to desist from their shameful acts in the past but if they continues with it, they should be relief off their duty post to save the future of the business.

When we are able to fish out or pin down any dishonest stuff we shouldn't hesitate to apply the rules engagements. Because if we decide to allow them to remain in the organization they may reck the business or organization. The best we do is dismiss them immediately.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
Sometimes the consecutive hours of work let employer tired so if you work for long hours and consecutive hours in any domain you may parrallelly open internet for surfing with your phone and login to social media network this 15 minutes of connection may employer will rank you dishonnet however this break time will let you have a little break unless the employer rank you dishonnest so if he is in your place he may do the same.
Post automatically merged:

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
Sometimes the consecutive hours of work let employer tired so if you work for long hours and consecutive hours in any domain you may parrallelly open internet for surfing with your phone and login to social media network this 15 minutes of connection may employer will rank you dishonnet however this break time will let you have a little break unless the employer rank you dishonnest so if he is in your place he may do the same.

these are the group of people that will be bringing down your business and as a result of this I don't think you should ever consider them working in your organisation again,honesty is one of the things that can actually push an organisation forward and when there is lack of it an organization will suffer

these are the group of people that will be bringing down your business and as a result of this I don't think you should ever consider them working in your organisation again,honesty is one of the things that can actually push an organisation forward and when there is lack of it an organization will suffer
This can be done by fault as any person can commit error in works this doesn't mean that it is end of the world. You have to be patient about result and not kick out an employee for an error.

This can be done by fault as any person can commit error in works this doesn't mean that it is end of the world. You have to be patient about result and not kick out an employee for an error.
well I don't think being dishonest in business are done by fault sometimes it could be done purposely to cheat a particular business organisation for monetary interest, this type of people should never be played with no matter what they may say.

When we are able to fish out or pin down any dishonest stuff we shouldn't hesitate to apply the rules engagements. Because if we decide to allow them to remain in the organization they may reck the business or organization. The best we do is dismiss them immediately.
It is the right action, when an employee is found with dishonest actions, he/she should not be allowed to stay in the company. It is a risk to leave him for a longer period of time and he may act against the company.

Post automatically merged:

This is not the issue being discussed here. Dishonesty has to do with not being transparent in your dealings and that is the situation that makes it difficult for a business to succeed as it should.

The best way for an owner to handle dishonest employees is to terminate them. To do so, you must follow up with the employee according to the signed contract. Disrespect is grounds for dismissal and there are countless offenses where the law supports the owner.
Termination is the absolute action. Dishonest employees, who doesn't value and respect the ethos of the company should be punished for that. Terminating their work is the ultimate solution, so that other employees also fear before doing such things again.

No employer would you like to employ a dishonest employee. Employees that are dishonest cannot be trusted in business because honesty is very important for business growth.

Termination is the absolute action. Dishonest employees, who doesn't value and respect the ethos of the company should be punished for that. Terminating their work is the ultimate solution, so that other employees also fear before doing such things again.
Exactly, the action of dismissal is the most appropriate and the best example for the remaining workers in the company. They will think twice before being dishonest and disrespecting the ethics and values of the company.

Try to show high level of humor, honesty, and be polite when talking to them. They are humans with demise, they can reframe from their indecent attitude, becoming good customers.
Thank you!!! I like your maturity. I do not believe in retrenching or laying off staff as I think about such person family so ill jutt speak to the person where i know he would listen.

Thank you!!! I like your maturity. I do not believe in retrenching or laying off staff as I think about such person family so ill jutt speak to the person where i know he would listen.
You're there. Their is no point talking to them in a rude manner. They are the reason why we established our business. Without the customers their is no point for us to make sales.

You're there. Their is no point talking to them in a rude manner. They are the reason why we established our business. Without the customers their is no point for is to make sales.
That's just how it goes, and you never can tell, I know of an employee who was going to be laid off because of his bad reputation but turned out to be a good asset after he changed.

That's just how it goes, and you never can tell, I know of an employee who was going to be laid off because of his bad reputation but turned out to be a good asset after he changed.
That's it, anyone can come good. That's why change is constant, the less valuable today can work his or her way out to be valuable in the future, that's life.

Last edited:
That's it, anyone can come good. That's why change is constant, the less valuable today van work his or her way out to be valuable in the future, that's life.
Change is constant. I remember another scenerio, so this guy was reportedly taking from the company's fund when the management would get hold of him, he was sent to packaging department which helped because he was very accountable there.

Try to show him the company and the workers can gain from been serious with the business but you can show him the way out if he’s not ready to change
To let the employee to give a chance to understand the role of his position in company will surely help to boost the integrity. Though it should be also ensured whether he is again taking Misadvantage of the second chance.

True, they could end up corrupting others as well to follow their example if proper care is not taken in the first case. Which would be bad for the business. So it must be delt with immediately

As a business owner having the experience of dealing with dishonest employees, this is just a recipe for your business to completely fail. You must fire that person instantly

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back