What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Exactly, when money isn't the issue here, then it's quite a good option for both of them because they both actually look good if you really know how to manage them.
Yes, both looks good, very profitable if managed in the best way. And its possible for the rich to manage two of them at same time. Employ a familiar face to handle one, then keeping close eye on it.

In the long run I will say the estate business in the way out have put it seems to be the one with more stable returns than the car business. If you have the capital for it. You should go for it

In the long run I will say the estate business in the way out have put it seems to be the one with more stable returns than the car business. If you have the capital for it. You should go for it

I completely agree with you on this because that's only what I tell my friends that whenever you're talking about business your plans by making a long-term plans because it's what work best for business.

Car for sure can also pass for an asset but that notwithstanding, real estate business is a huge business and there are lots of money to be made in renting and selling houses

Well having a cars and accepted a good one but it is not better compared to having houses as an asset because when you have houses as assets it turns out to be more like real estate investment.

Yes, when you have plenty of houses around a particular premise, without doubt it has turned into real estate investment. It is highly profitable than land, cos you'll earn till life time provide you're maintaining it.

The reason I will go for housing is that there are less excuses when it comes to receiving your rents unlike with car service where your driver keeps on manipulating you with one story or the other daily

The reason that I keep on closing house over investment in card because and pay goes by the house keeps appreciating or land keeps appreciating but car keeps depreciating.

I believe housing is much more comfortable than a car or if you're talking about a car for transportation then that will be something you should consider to go into. since housing require a lot of capital you can go for a car for transportation. It depends on your capital.

In my own point of view , housing still remains the best asset , though selling cars is also profitable, but if you have an estate and you decide to rent it out , you will be earning money for decades.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to housing and cars there is no way you can compare the profit that you can make from both because it is very clear that you make more profit from houses than car.

This shouldn't be an argument at all. landed property investment is the best kind of investment anyone can make. Building a house is much more important than buying a car.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Car buying for business is not costly compare to building houses and leasing for rent, but profit coming from housing is in folds complete to that of buying car.

Car buying for business is not costly compare to building houses and leasing for rent, but profit coming from housing is in folds complete to that of buying car.
Yes, you can start with fairly used cars and make profit with substantial amount of money. But when it comes to building or buying of houses for commercial purposes it eats up money. As you said, if when eventually puts a building apartment down, it is highly profitable.

It is a true fact that one can start the car business with a fairly used type of car. But how can you tell if that are will not commence it's miracle of one fault it the other at frequent times of just starting that business

I believe housing is much more comfortable than a car or if you're talking about a car for transportation then that will be something you should consider to go into. since housing require a lot of capital you can go for a car for transportation. It depends on your capital.
A transportation business is not lucrative here because of the so many risks. A breakdown on the road is costly. The car parts are costly too plus the maintenance cost. There is also the risk of the car being stolen or a hold up that can even harm the driver. I am against a transport business.

Housing is is so profitable because you will have an opportunity to rent out your building to people, it also depends on the capital you have to start because land require a large capital to set up a house for renting, you can decide depending on your capital.

Exactly, when money isn't the issue here, then it's quite a good option for both of them because they both actually look good if you really know how to manage them.
It is more profitable to buy a house than to buy a car because a car most times are liabilities and they will take from you in terms of maintenance and house is an asset.

It is more profitable to buy a house than to buy a car because a car most times are liabilities and they will take from you in terms of maintenance and house is an asset.

most people that have seen that invested in houses have never regretted their investment because it kept on paying them as far as their houses as telling other even if it's a new household house it still pays them.

Yes, it's easy to maintain, and somehow risk free than the cars importation business. Because sometimes the ship conveying the car might be attacked by sea pirates, smuggling what's on it. Leaving me with nothing, that's the kind my losses I wouldn't want. But housing estate, will be there for years, the only issue is the maintenance course.
There's no one that can compare the housing business or the real estate business with the car business because for one, the real estate business is quite easy to manage that the car importation business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back