What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Housing is more profitable compere to car. House is easy to maintain than car. A car can breakdown anytime but not a house. A house can be rented, a car can be hired. It good to have a house first than to purchase a car. A car to me is a liability. It takes money from you when the car begins to break down.

The depreciation of car rapidly diminishes the value that every year it is like 5% to 10% depreciation depending on the type of car. With housing it is the opposite that after a year there is an appreciation in value of around 2% to 10% depending on the economic condition. The house is one good investment.

My sincerely advice for is to go for a real estate business which is a profitable one than going for car business. Car depreciate every year but housing can never depreciate rather it appreciate yearly or on a daily basis.

I'll advise you go for the real estate investment, and you said you putting it for rental, it's a smart move it will bring you passive income regularly and it is easy to maintain compare to the cars.
I am personally thinking car selling business is more better than real estate because some people don't like to lock their self in one place so if they are selling and purchasing cars they will visit different places as well as they will earn money.

The success of your business is mainly determined by the market. As long as there is a demand for your product or services, you will earn profits. Housing businesses need a lot of money, however, buying and selling cards cost less than the real estate business. Real estate is also very volatile business.

House is more profitable than car this is because when you use a certain amount in building a house for rent you don't have to spend more money on the house again you just keep receiving income but as for car you keep buying and selling.

The success of your business is mainly determined by the market. As long as there is a demand for your product or services, you will earn profits. Housing businesses need a lot of money, however, buying and selling cards cost less than the real estate business. Real estate is also very volatile business.
Real estate business isn't volatile like in crypto. Your house value can move up and down based on the location, the kind of structure you put down.

If this car will not be of any important to you i don't see the need for you to go for it, building of estate is the best if you want to have a good source of income in the future,the car might not be able to generate what an estate will do in the future for you...i will go for housing if i were you.
Post automatically merged:

If this car will not be of any important to you i don't see the need for you to go for it, building of estate is the best if you want to have a good source of income in the future,the car might not be able to generate what an estate will do in the future for you...i will go for housing if i were you.

House is more profitable than car this is because when you use a certain amount in building a house for rent you don't have to spend more money on the house again you just keep receiving income but as for car you keep buying and selling.
Why in the world would any reasonable human being would prefer to get a car over to getting a house? It doesn't add up for me to understand it at all. How can?

They are both good and capital intensive business. If you have good and source of supply for your cars you can go for it as it will generate income faster than building rooms apartment for rent. If your plan is a long term plan then you can go for building houses.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
If you are looking for a long term investment , then I will advise you to go for housing estate because it will be almost for a decade but if it were for short term or one time investment , i will advise you to go for car selling.

If you are looking for a long term investment , then I will advise you to go for housing estate because it will be almost for a decade but if it were for short term or one time investment , i will advise you to go for car selling.
Your advise is somewhat importance too. But selling of cars, can still be a long time investment plan, if you want it to last long. It all depends on your plan, vision for the business.

The best option should be the real estate. Owning cars is a great asset no doubt but these days, people feel more comfortable buying a car when they have a comfortable place to say. And with real estate, it can be pass down to your children

Well as far as I'm concerned there is no way you can compare real estate investment or owning a house to a car come because one of them is an investment while one of them car is more expenses.

From my point of view and from my experience both car dealings and real estate business are both profitable investment, it just depends on the individual handling them but i would prefer investing in real estate.

Your advise is somewhat importance too. But selling of cars, can still be a long time investment plan, if you want it to last long. It all depends on your plan, vision for the business.
You are quite right on making the sellings of car into a long term investment , it depends on dedication of the business man/woman but i just think investing in hosing by selling it or renting it out is important.

Well from my experience, if you own a car, with time you need to keep doing maintenance on the car with piles up over the years but with lands, as the year goes by the more it appreciates.

Both are good business ideas as long as the car is intended for transport but you can't still compare it to real estate, what better form of passive income is there than that

You are quite right on making the sellings of car into a long term investment , it depends on dedication of the business man/woman but i just think investing in hosing by selling it or renting it out is important.
If you want to lose car in your motor garage business. Then you should consider it too, do the necessary plans to get the identity of those you're leasing to, in order to experience theft in your business.

Seriously if the car isn't for business reasons, then it's just for luxury and if you are not rich enough, there are some luxuries that you shouldn't take part in at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back