What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

I was reading a couple of comments in this thread and was kinda enjoying them. But one of the comments took me by surprise that importing cars is a risky business because it might get attacked by pirates. I am not sure which area is so risky these days or not covered by insurance. However, if you ask my personal opinion, I live in different countries where all the cars are either manufactured locally or imported absolutely insured.

back to the point, I would prefer (I prefer) real estate to car trading which is not as profitable besides my knowledge in real estate (I have a diploma in real estate) helps me locate profitable properties and their market value in the future including their zone change possibilities which is most crucial.

There's no one that can compare the housing business or the real estate business with the car business because for one, the real estate business is quite easy to manage that the car importation business.
It is quit easy to maintain no doubt. But at same time it is expensive to run and manage. If you want to earn from both, you should keep enough capital.

office space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
The real estate Business will always be the best option in a situation like this, with the way you have structured your real estate package, I expects some blocks of money later on 😁😁.
With the real estate option, you will do little or nothing at all, just sit down watch as your money flows in like a boss.
True, besides car is more of a liability than an asset. There are alot of maintaining to be done when it comes to cars unlike houses that also requires maintaining but not as frequently as cars

True, besides car is more of a liability than an asset. There are alot of maintaining to be done when it comes to cars unlike houses that also requires maintaining but not as frequently as cars
The maintenance of house is not even the issues house on its own is a big asset, being a basic need of man, once it is taken care of in the way of purchase of one for personal use, it solves that problem, and stops the spending on it.

Purchase of house for renting out to others will generate extra income.

I can't really say definitely which one is better or not but if you can actually get hold of a legit way or vendor in arranging for importation of Cars it's good and also a good construction company will be good to support your housing career.

Is better to invest in real estate and put it for rent. House prices will never fall, as time the people are more and more. About cars.. it's a little risky. And you can also sell the house when you need money

A transportation business is not lucrative here because of the so many risks. A breakdown on the road is costly. The car parts are costly too plus the maintenance cost. There is also the risk of the car being stolen or a hold up that can even harm the driver. I am against a transport business.
Well it depends on the location you are but here in Nigeria that is in Africa transportation business is lucrative because of the high population of people in the Urban settlement, people actually making a lot of money from this business.

Personally I don't really like any investment that has to do with cars because of the maintenance issues that comes with it which if you don't do the car will begin to depreciate.

The maintenance of house is not even the issues house on its own is a big asset, being a basic need of man, once it is taken care of in the way of purchase of one for personal use, it solves that problem, and stops the spending on it.

Purchase of house for renting out to others will generate extra income.
The issue of the car is the depreciation particularly on the 1st year when the model becomes old. With the house the depreciation comes after 5 years and it can be controlled by regular maintenance including the repairs and repainting. The value of the lot is ever increasing.

I'll advise you go for the real estate investment, and you said you putting it for rental, it's a smart move it will bring you passive income regularly and it is easy to maintain compare to the cars.
I also prefer going for a real estate business where I can start making money by renting out houses which is better than car business that has to do with servicing and repairing everytime.

I know a lot people would say you build the houses first, but I'll say you check the your environment to know which is more viable. Truth is if you're in a congested city, transportation could be easier for you because setting up an apartment could be real costly.
So look around you, therein lies your answer

I know a lot people would say you build the houses first, but I'll say you check the your environment to know which is more viable. Truth is if you're in a congested city, transportation could be easier for you because setting up an apartment could be real costly.
So look around you, therein lies your answer
This reminds me of my uncle who was buying a house. But his funds were not enough that he had to sell his car. However, he preferred to continue renting because he values his car more than the house. In the end he was still renting until the day he died.

The real estate business has been one of the lucrative businesses in the world. You can make a fortune from that without much stress. It takes a while to make money from the car business. And the challenges of having the cars seized by customs officers are part of the problem.

Almost 70% of people here will choose to go into housing investment. Cos they know the benefits that comes steady from commercial buildings.

Car is more profitable in a short term basis and it's more risky, but leasing a home will be more safe and the returns will never stop coming.

Car for transportation brings income too, but commercial housing is simply more productive. It is more in passive income after investment than car.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??

Seriously, from my experience in real estate investment and believe that a house or will and should also be considered as assets in real estate investment which makes it far more better than buying or investing in cars.

Seriously, from my experience in real estate investment and believe that a house or will and should also be considered as assets in real estate investment which makes it far more better than buying or investing in cars.
Yes, real estate investment comes with ease of mind than investing via cars. I understand that cars for commercial purpose drives money in too, but not compared to real estates.

Car for transportation brings income too, but commercial housing is simply more productive. It is more in passive income after investment than car.
True but like you said commercial housing is more productive and brings in more profit than using a car for transportation. Unless you are making use of more than one car, which I still believe housing pays more.

I will go with the land business if I somehow managed to pick. You can earn automated revenue month to month without taking any kind of action or continually sitting tight for clients and it's sans danger no one can take it from you. Keeping up with it wouldn't cost much since you'll just have to do it more than once per year. While on a vehicle business you should do it as routinely and frequently as that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back