What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

I will go with the land business if I somehow managed to pick. You can earn automated revenue month to month without taking any kind of action or continually sitting tight for clients and it's sans danger no one can take it from you. Keeping up with it wouldn't cost much since you'll just have to do it more than once per year. While on a vehicle business you should do it as routinely and frequently as that.
Land can be affordable to an extent, because the buyer can go to semi developed settlement and acquire on there and watch it appreciate by leasing it out.

Write your reply...housing or car which one is profitable well as for me I think that both of them are good and profited if you use them in their correct Way and manner to help you

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
In my opinion, both are profitable but I will choose housing. Its because in our country, there is a department where part of your income will go to housing. So everyone who has a job here can have a loan where he can purchase a house and lot.

Personally if I have my way I wouldn't even really bother much about acquiring vehicles because they are expenses in disguise when compared to having houses.

True but like you said commercial housing is more productive and brings in more profit than using a car for transportation. Unless you are making use of more than one car, which I still believe housing pays more.
Housing will always surpass the reward that is brought by transport cars. When you have plenty of real estates you aren't stressing your body to ear from them like the person owning cars will undergo to make sure his cars are safe.

Housing will always surpass the reward that is brought by transport cars. When you have plenty of real estates you aren't stressing your body to ear from them like the person owning cars will undergo to make sure his cars are safe.
Very true, which is exactly why real estate is one of the best investment to get residual income which I believe is the goal of every business owner

Very true, which is exactly why real estate is one of the best investment to get residual income which I believe is the goal of every business owner
Yeah, it's the goal of every business owner to build a business that brings residual income steadily to settle the accumulating bills.

You really need to play some of these things according to needs and wants. You will need a shelter and that makes you need the house but you want a car because you can really do it out the car

I will advice you to go on your real estate management other than reselling of cars , as cars maybe funny sometimes

office space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
The real estate Business will always be the best option in a situation like this, with the way you have structured your real estate package, I expects some blocks of money later on 😁😁.
With the real estate option, you will do little or nothing at all, just sit down watch as your money flows in like a boss.
Housing is more profitable than buying a car one has to have a good home before he or she thinks of buying a car because car is just luxury.

Housing is more profitable than buying a car one has to have a good home before he or she thinks of buying a car because car is just luxury.
This is why I get so pissed off when I say most boys who were fortunate to make someone little amount of money but chasing cars when they do not have eyes of their own because I see this as stupidity.

I would rather invest my money in cryptocurrencies rather than investing in housing or car. I believe that crypto coins are a great investment and they are better tha investing in house or car business.

Compare to buying and selling of cars i personally will prefer real estate investment because of the low risk involves compare to buying cars.

Getting a shelter we are you can always rest your head is the most important thing. But I'm someone who is in love with cars. I really literally choose the car

The real estate Business will always be the best option in a situation like this, with the way you have structured your real estate package, I expects some blocks of money later on 😁😁.
With the real estate option, you will do little or nothing at all, just sit down watch as your money flows in like a boss.
Housing is more profitable than car is good to have a good house before you think of buying a car because cars are just luxurious and not an asset.

Real Estate Business is more lucrative than selling of cars. Even though it might be hard to sell your properties at some point but it's even less more risky to start buying and selling of cars

This really depends on the purpose of getting a car, if it's highly essential for your business, then a car will be more profitable, take for example someone who is into supply work and needs a means of transportation, if such person go ahead and use the money on housing, it might affect the business negatively, but buying a vehicle in such situation is a support for the business

Both buying of cars and selling of properties is profitable but going into real estate construction is a lot of money so if you don't have you can consider buying car

Housing is more profitable than car is good to have a good house before you think of buying a car because cars are just luxurious and not an asset.
People that normally do purchase cars when they do not have a house to stay is like a mental case to me because it is not logical for a human being to purchase a car which is like a liability when they do not have a house of their own.

Both are profitable business ventures to go into it just depends on how you see it, I've heard cars auctioned at incredible insane amount of Price, same thing with houses too,if you can split your capital and venture into the two then it's cool

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back