What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??

I'll advise you go for the real estate investment, and you said you putting it for rental, it's a smart move it will bring you passive income regularly and it is easy to maintain compare to the cars.

I'll advise you go for the real estate investment, and you said you putting it for rental, it's a smart move it will bring you passive income regularly and it is easy to maintain compare to the cars.
Yes, it's easy to maintain, and somehow risk free than the cars importation business. Because sometimes the ship conveying the car might be attacked by sea pirates, smuggling what's on it. Leaving me with nothing, that's the kind my losses I wouldn't want. But housing estate, will be there for years, the only issue is the maintenance course.

I will go with the real estate business if I were to choose. You can a passive income monthly without doing anything or always waiting for costumers and it's risk free nobody can steal it from you. Maintaining it wouldn't cost much because you'll only need to do it once or twice a year. While on a car business you will need to do it regularly and often as that.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Housing is definitely more profitable than car. And the value of the on which the houses are built will keep appreciating, unlike cars which value will only depreciate with time.

All these so much depends on your location and the amount you have. The real estate might just be the best idea given that you have money to build quite such large properties. The property has a high chance of faring well if it is locates in the city center or close to workplace parked place. The road would also be a good idea too. You can make an app that allows people book on time and make it easier for them instead of coming to wait for long in the park. This will give you an edge over competitors

I also think building the estate and renting the apartments is more profitable than the car selling business. The risks involved in the car selling business are far greater than the challenges that might be associated with the estate renting business.

House or car which one is more profitable? Well with my knowledge and understanding house is more profitable than car, house is where you live, you can't live inside a car. House is an asset value while car is a devaluable thing.

Housing is definitely more profitable than car. And the value of the on which the houses are built will keep appreciating, unlike cars which value will only depreciate with time.
That's true, I have gotten 100% percentage preference from the real estate housing investment. Let me get other peoples reviews to compare and contrast, which is the better one to go for. With what I'm getting now, it shows that the housing project will being me more profit than car selling business.

I think housing business is more profitable than car business. But you should check which thing has more importance in the area where do you want to start this business. Then you can decorate easily.

I think housing business is more profitable than car business. But you should check which thing has more importance in the area where do you want to start this business. Then you can decorate easily.
Okay, I heard you, where I'm starting the housing business is in a semi urban settlement. At least their are people living around the environment. Both business men and women, the location is always busy with recreational events. Good road and standby light in the residential area.

I think you should start building housing buisness which is more profitable more from cars selling buisness we can earn huge amount from building houses.
Yes, building houses, and putting them up for rent is a lucrative business. If that house is up to standard, appealing to the taste of the one renting it. I love the real estate housing business than the car selling own. But I needed your response to ascertain which one to go for, thanks.

I think you have to choose what you are more experienced with. It wouldn't be a good idea to start reselling cars if you have no passion or no idea about stuff related to cars. Same thing for houses. Both of them are profitable as long as you know what you are doing

I think you have to choose what you are more experienced with. It wouldn't be a good idea to start reselling cars if you have no passion or no idea about stuff related to cars. Same thing for houses. Both of them are profitable as long as you know what you are doing
You're the only one here, that gave me mixed result, you spoke wisely. I will be evaluating the two offers on my hand knowing the right one that suit my expertise. And the one that will bring me more profit in the coming years. I thank you for your contribution.

I think housing business is more profitable than that of cars. Because you could build a house & give that for rent. It will be your consistent earning till you have renters. You can also construct & sale well constructed houses.

I think housing business is more profitable than that of cars. Because you could build a house & give that for rent. It will be your consistent earning till you have renters. You can also construct & sale well constructed houses.
Fantastic, you spoke wisely, with double option recommendations for me. I will think closely about what you said here, I will plan towards gearing up with better plans to start my building project in the near future. With what I have gathered here, both of my ideas are profitable. But the housing project seems more profitable the car one.

Fantastic, you spoke wisely, with double option recommendations for me. I will think closely about what you said here, I will plan towards gearing up with better plans to start my building project in the near future. With what I have gathered here, both of my ideas are profitable. But the housing project seems more profitable the car one.
Yes, car can only be sold and give you some profit. But housing business can give you profit in many different ways. There can be more ideas in this housing business.

Yes, car can only be sold and give you some profit. But housing business can give you profit in many different ways. There can be more ideas in this housing business.
Yes, their is plenty of ideas when it comes to benefits in housing project. You can put it up for renting purposes, leasing, recreational events, hotel, or resell it when you feel like etc. Have you seen the benefits in housing business?? Do you have anything again to add??

office space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
The real estate Business will always be the best option in a situation like this, with the way you have structured your real estate package, I expects some blocks of money later on 😁😁.
With the real estate option, you will do little or nothing at all, just sit down watch as your money flows in like a boss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back