What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Remember cars depreciates a lot, while the value of house appreciates most of the time. If you can't sell of the cars bought as immediately as it is valued by customers you might run into debt.. Cars always upgrade to new models

I support housing, before the house will be wear or deprecate, it will take longer timeee but motor is to beeee maintained regularly in order to prevent broken down suddenly

I will go with the real estate business if I were to choose. You can a passive income monthly without doing anything or always waiting for costumers and it's risk free nobody can steal it from you. Maintaining it wouldn't cost much because you'll only need to do it once or twice a year. While on a car business you will need to do it regularly and often as that.
Though both kind of business would generate income for the investor if properlly manage very well,it all depends on the management style of the individual investor involved.The whole thing in there is to have adequate knowledge of the business.

Remember cars depreciates a lot, while the value of house appreciates most of the time. If you can't sell of the cars bought as immediately as it is valued by customers you might run into debt.. Cars always upgrade to new models
That's an idea, it drops down when the car becomes less rampant. That's why any vendor dealing on cars should always market the cars to reach to it's targeted customers to cash out on them.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
It depends, if you are using the car for transportation business, then car is more profitable, because you can even build a house through that business in a short while.

It depends, if you are using the car for transportation business, then car is more profitable, because you can even build a house through that business in a short while.
Sure, both the car and house are both profitable. Those who are using their car for transportation are making something out of it especially via bot transport business.

If you are buying a car for a personal use, your car is not an investment to give you profits, it is a liability. However, if you buy a car and use it as a taxi through driving company like uber, you can profit from your investment.

Car selling is very profitable and their is no doubt about that. The only set back in car business is that the turnover is very low. For me, I would prefer you go for Housing because it's in high demand when compared to dealing in cars. If you could get a very good location for the property, the better.

If you are buying a car for a personal use, your car is not an investment to give you profits, it is a liability. However, if you buy a car and use it as a taxi through driving company like uber, you can profit from your investment.
That's the kind of thing I compared it with house investment. I'm simply talking about commercial investment for both. Your points are well stated.

Firstly we all know land is the greatest so having land is far better than having a car just to drive around
The car is not only for driving around or for roaming The primary purpose of the car here is for traveling to work. But I agree that the land is better for an investment because the value continues to appreciate while the value of the car continues to depreciate.

I would have preferred it to be car if only you can get a very good driver for it that is also a sincere person to begin with. If you can get this intact, you're all set to be making good money and profits from the choice

Having a house is better, though both have their advantages and disadvantage.
I would prefer a house because I can make money from renting.
But one could also prefer a car for public transportation

Personally, housing is much more profitable to investing in cars. Even though, I may sell the cars on hire purchase or I give it to people to use it for taxi business and pay me weekly, the returns isn't always feasible as compared to housing.

Investing into real estate business is the real thing and worth investing into, I'll advise you to go for buying a house it's appreciate over time but as for car it's like a liability it's a machine and things will get spoilt and start spending money

Asides our own contribution you should have done due diligence of the business you will like to do amongst the two look at the immediate,medium and long term benefit and also the risk associated with it.

I support housing, before the house will be wear or deprecate, it will take longer timeee but motor is to beeee maintained regularly in order to prevent broken down suddenly
That's true but if I am not mistaken, housing costs more than a car. In a situation where what you can afford is a car to start a transport business, would you go for it or wait till you can afford a house?

I would suggest you go for the housing option. It may be expensive to set up, but it will definitely yield great as compared to investing in cars.

I will go for housing and I'm going to turn it into real estate investment. I am going to earn passive income in this way. Value of car depreciate as time goes on and it stands as liability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back