What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Seriously if the car isn't for business reasons, then it's just for luxury and if you are not rich enough, there are some luxuries that you shouldn't take part in at all.
You may be right on the luxury of the car. But in our country those living in the city and suburbs have a difficult time of getting a ride in the public transport. Buses are always full and with the pandemic the capacity of buses is limited to 30%. That is a big slice of passengers which makes it more difficult to get a bus ride.

Housing should be more profitable because it lass longer than cars and cars generate faults frequently which will lead you spending more money on put it in order

Seriously if the car isn't for business reasons, then it's just for luxury and if you are not rich enough, there are some luxuries that you shouldn't take part in at all.
Such kind of business us for the rich, and not the business for the poor. You need enough cash to start car flipping business, in order to buy luxurious cars to sell for profit.

Well from my perspective to own a car is not really a bad thing but if you can not be able to maintain your car very well and still be very buoyant when it comes to your Riches then it is not advisable for you to have a card moment.

Car is a wonderful asset, but if bought for personal use, the future value can't be compared to house project. House investment or asset always appreciate, but car that is in use fades and doesn't improve in value.

Well if I'm to choose between having an investment in cars and sell them one at a time or having a landed assets and definitely going to go with the land and real estate investment.

Yes, no doubt, flipping cars imported from outside the country in a cheaper price based on the wholesale purchase brings profit to the one flipping as a business option.

Housing is more profitable than car because housing is non depreciable but it always appreciate over time but car is a depreciable asset which is known as a liability when is being brought.

Since real estate isn't all that risky like the car flipping business, I'll go for real estate investment as long as the funds are right there on my hands.

Housing is more profitable than car because housing is non depreciable but it always appreciate over time but car is a depreciable asset which is known as a liability when is being brought.
Exactly, it's actually a fact that we all know about because there is no way you would compare the earnings one make from houses to that of earning from owning a car.

I'm passionate around building an estate apartments of, self contains, one to two bed room flat apartments for commercial purposes and drive money annually.

Definitely there is no way you would pick investment in housing to real estate to car investments even if it's a car business in terms of transportation business, an investment in real estate is far more better.

For me I think they are both profitable business, however, the real estate seems more stable and solid. The car business could fold up anytime, unlike the real estate market.

I think if you venture into cars, your money will be tied down because the sale of the cars is not constant. But with real estate, there are always prospective tenants waiting to get accommodation.

There are two things here first a house will always appreciate over time but something like a car will always depreciate over a long time,if I was in your position I will choose housing over a car for now. That's just the simple truth.

For me I think they are both profitable business, however, the real estate seems more stable and solid. The car business could fold up anytime, unlike the real estate market.
Both housing and car business are both important business, but I beleive housing estate business is more preferable than doing car business , doing housing business by renting the house out to people and getting money at the end of the month.

Both housing and car business is important, but I believe housing estate business is more preferable than doing business, doing housing business by renting the house out to people and getting money at the end of the month.
This your explanation is flawed because someone in the car business could sell and make more money than someone who relies on monthly rent .

Housing is the best asset i will advice you to invest on if you are ready and willing to earn ,because your money would surely appreciate as time goes on i think

Definitely there is no way you would pick investment in housing to real estate to car investments even if it's a car business in terms of transportation business, an investment in real estate is far more better.
Their are some rich business men and women, who venture into this two investment/business option. Remember, their is nothing money can't do when it comes to man-made stuffs.

Their are some rich business men and women, who venture into this two investment/business option. Remember, their is nothing money can't do when it comes to man-made stuffs.

Exactly, when money isn't the issue here, then it's quite a good option for both of them because they both actually look good if you really know how to manage them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back