What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

You can consider CTF as well , because they are almost similar to bizdustry and the earning potential per day is almost $0.8. How much you earn from SocialSeos on weekly basis?

You can no longer earn $0.8 per day at CTF because the admin has drastically dropped the earning rates. Even after writing articles for CTF, you may still not be able to make that much. See updates on the CTF forum.

You can no longer earn $0.8 per day at CTF because the admin has drastically dropped the earning rates. Even after writing articles for CTF, you may still not be able to make that much. See updates on the CTF forum.
That sucks , I was not aware about that. Someone told me before a week or so , we can still post 8 comments every 5 hours. How much posts we can make now? I will check it now anyway and another update is they have changed the domain name recently to Jiba.

I have the thought about quitting online works normally comes to my mind almost everytime but online earning has been of tremendous help to me but sometimes it so tiring.

I have never thought of quitting online jobs. In fact, I'm getting much busier each day as new ways of making online keeps coming out. Online is the best deal

It's never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties that made me want to quit before I started earning rewards online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, which enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way
Before I started earning online, I have thought about quitting several times. Especially after I was scammed.
But I encouraged myself and also become cautious in my online dealings.
Since I became very intentional with my online dealings, I have had no regrets.

That sucks , I was not aware about that. Someone told me before a week or so , we can still post 8 comments every 5 hours. How much posts we can make now? I will check it now anyway and another update is they have changed the domain name recently to Jiba.

I really hope that you might have known by now that they no longer give you 20 CTF per post after every five hour. This is quite sad. :( I just thought that my income would improve but now it is not possible to do so. You can write articles for them, but the pay rates for that are also low as well. :(

I used to do surveys which allowed Africans to participate but the earning was too low, I got discouraged because European and American surveys pay far better, I got lifted and encouraged when I found gpt forums and crypto buying and holding plus microworkers.

I was once quit when I was scammed severally online, it made whole things tired me then one day I spoke to my self that I shall never relent until my aim is achieved that I have to start again

Of course nothing good ever comes that easy especially when you're trying to go about them online. There were times in the past I almost quite my online money pursuit. But no never gave up the search

Not at all. I haven't start thinking of quitting online stuffs most especially those site that also aid in the development of my intellectual ability. though it might not be predicted of what the future may brings to table.

Since when I ventured into online hustling I have never had that thoughts of quitting,I focus my attention on expansion and online is the easiest way.

I have never thought of quitting online jobs. In fact, I'm getting much busier each day as new ways of making online keeps coming out. Online is the best deal
I have never thought of that and I think now is even the time to start my online earning easyly it is the best profession for me,am so much in love with online the world is now a technological world so if you dont have access to the internet then you are loss then why think of quiting online

I really hope that you might have known by now that they no longer give you 20 CTF per post after every five hour. This is quite sad. :( I just thought that my income would improve but now it is not possible to do so. You can write articles for them, but the pay rates for that are also low as well. :(
I just came to know they pay only for the first comment made daily , and also one can earn money for likes made by other users for quality posts only. I just made $2 from CTF and now I am no more interested to work there.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
Yes, several times I have wanted to quit because I tot I was Just wasting my time and data, when I'm trying to get something done online but not earning anything. But I believe this forum am in will payback on like others

I just came to know they pay only for the first comment made daily , and also one can earn money for likes made by other users for quality posts only. I just made $2 from CTF and now I am no more interested to work there.

They also pay 100 CTF (equivalent to 10 cents) for a 400 word article. It is no longer with it. My gut feeling was telling me that the rules would change sooner. I just hope that the admin earns more so that he becomes able to pay more. No one likes comments in that forum. :(

They also pay 100 CTF (equivalent to 10 cents) for a 400 word article. It is no longer with it. My gut feeling was telling me that the rules would change sooner. I just hope that the admin earns more so that he becomes able to pay more. No one likes comments in that forum. :(
Yeah , the forum has just disappointed so many people. There were days where we were earning $0.8 daily there. CTF forum now just required more traffic and users , hopefully after then as you said , the payout rate will be increased.

I've not thought of quitting online. I hope to earn online, garner experiences and develop my freelancing skills as well.
It has never crossed my mind to even contemplate quitting online at all unless I get a good and lucrative job offline even if I still get a good and lucrative job offline I will still be doing cryptocurrency trading and investment to augment whatever I'm doing online so I would never quit making money online.

Online is really difficult for me because things are not working out the way I expected, not that I really enjoy being online all the time but it is because I am interested to raise some money to start up something that will be profitable to me in the future. There are some people that are addicted to making money online yes I was one of them.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
I have thought of quitting online.
There was a site I intended earning through, few weeks into it, I heard a lot of bad reviews and I had to quit.
Few weeks ago, I just heard that the platform is even progressing, I had to jump at it again and I regretted ever having to quit.

I have thought of quitting online.
There was a site I intended earning through, few weeks into it, I heard a lot of bad reviews and I had to quit.
Few weeks ago, I just heard that the platform is even progressing, I had to jump at it again and I regretted ever having to quit.
Which of the platform you had that mixed decision making earlier with? It's better you try on your own than listening to few reviews. When I am into a new site, the payment proof from different members motivates me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back