What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

The money i am making online has been supporting me throughout the month before i get paid for my offline work , so i even intended to increase my online work .

I've never considered giving up because I occasionally earn money online, which gives me some extra cash to help with expenditures.
Online income is nice, you just need to put in some quality time.

The money i am making online has been supporting me throughout the month before i get paid for my offline work , so i even intended to increase my online work .
Working online is the best thing that has ever happened to some people , some people are lucky to have opportunity to reasonable amount of money at the end of the month. It all depends on your plans and preparation that determines.

Yes, i have often thought about quitting my online job. Sometimes, i find it difficult to balance my schooling and working and at such times, i feel like quitting my online job.

After a year of attempting to make money online without success, I was ready to give up. But when I got my first payout, it encouraged me to keep working. The earnings are much greater and more stable now. I don't consider giving up anymore.

Some years ago I thought of giving up on anything related online earnings , infact I even gave up for about a week. I regenerated when I gave a trial on one online investment plartform that shocked me and paid me ,later on I was introduced to trendri, beermoney forum and bizdustry. Those site keeps my believe alive

quitting working online just because of the fact that I don't see any reason why I will be wasting my data online and won't be able to make anything out of it but BizDustry make me reconsider the thought

I have thought about quitting online before but not now. At some point or the other, the thought may come to one mind especially when one is not getting result for his or her effort. Instead of quitting, the best thing to do is to explore other ways of making money online. There are many ways you can used to make money online so, if one is not working for you, try others.

I only work online when I have time and don't get tired of posting on forums and doing menial jobs on microjob sites. As a result, I am not required to stop working online.
I only work online when I have time and don't get tired of posting on forums and doing menial jobs on microjob sites. As a result, I am not required to stop working online.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?

Yes, there was a time when I was about to quit because money making opportunities were not that much at some time in the past. However, now money making opportunities are available to some extent. Until or unless people invest money and create sites where people could make money, people shall always struggle.

Yes, there was a time when I was about to quit because money making opportunities were not that much at some time in the past. However, now money making opportunities are available to some extent. Until or unless people invest money and create sites where people could make money, people shall always struggle.
Seriously , I have some experience of such . I think there was also a time in which money making opportunities was not rampant then . Yes definitely there are a lot of earning opportunities to explore now

I dont even have any motive to quit online am earning there to ensure that I make a living life is hard so I think I never think of quiting online am still working there and making alot of money right now so I beleive that online can meet needs if you know what you are doing

Way back when I was still in the search for something to do online that would be really worth it, I fell into a lot of scamm programs here and there every now and then. I almost stoped anything online back then
Though you cannot remove the incident of getting schamed online,but one thing there is that one need not be discourage due to the fact that you are not getting the desired result,one need to be couragious.

In as much as I'd love to work on the internet , quitting the online space will depend on so many things, it can only happen if I have a good employment offline and is really taking a lot of my time.

Way back when I was still in the search for something to do online that would be really worth it, I fell into a lot of scamm programs here and there every now and then. I almost stoped anything online back then
Though you cannot remove the incident of getting schamed online,but one thing there is that one need not be discourage due to the fact that you are not getting the desired result,one need to be couragious.

The idea have really flashed my mind especially when I was still a newbie to the online market but right now I know that the online space provides me with more opportunities than the offline space so I can't quit.
Exactly. I love working online and I will always try to find every good opportunity to do so. Sometimes result of people tends to quit online because of difficulties they are encountering.

Exactly. I love working online and I will always try to find every good opportunity to do so. Sometimes result of people tends to quit online because of difficulties they are encountering.
You're right about that. There are difficulties that you would encounter while working online that would be a very big reason to grow a cold feet to working and earning money online. We just have to be consistent and hope for the best.

You're right about that. There are difficulties that you would encounter while working online that would be a very big reason to grow a cold feet to working and earning money online. We just have to be consistent and hope for the best.
Exactly , that is what I am aiming to do . The online space is not easy and we shouldn't come to it with such mindset. Consistency is now the key as long as you know exactly what you are doing.

Actually we are all aware of challenges that can comes and all risk that is associated with online business but I have made up my mind to bear the risk. and I wish I could do anything to continue to maintain my online business without quitting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back