What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

I have never though about quitting my online work, especially forum posting. I only focus on being consistent with making posts and reaching payout regularly.

I have thought many times about quitting online, but I changed my mind after that every time. It is like a hobby for me working online, even if I am not earning that much. I love participating in forums in different discussions. I think many people think alike about it.

I spend just about 4 hours everyday browsing the internet that includes working on earning sites, checking social media sites, and doing google search. I have no plants to quit working online

Of course earning online will not always be easy as we may encounter one difficulty or another on some platforms. Personally, I believe that there are certain things that would happen for one to consider leaving a platform. For instance, if the site is not consistent in payment or probably change rules and regulations so frequently even without notifying the members. It is just my opinion.

Of course earning online will not always be easy as we may encounter one difficulty or another on some platforms. Personally, I believe that there are certain things that would happen for one to consider leaving a platform. For instance, if the site is not consistent in payment or probably change rules and regulations so frequently even without notifying the members. It is just my opinion.
Its also depend on the person and why he want to leave online for me I think that nothing will ever make me to quite online work because am earning good sum amount of money from here and I wont really quite soon,many of my activity are online now thou someone need to be careful

I am so dependent upon working online that I no longer plan to have an offline job. Offline jobs often lead to stress and people who get stressed often suffer from Health issues. So I would work online and I do not plan to stop working online at all.

I have never though about quitting my online work, especially forum posting. I only focus on being consistent with making posts and reaching payout regularly.
I am even thinking of quitting my job which is so stressful and focus on online earnings and my offline business. I wouldn't consider calling a quit on my online work.

I feel like quitting sometimes when things don't go the way I want it. it can be very frustrating when you are putting on a effort only to see it to or no result. but I keep my hopes up and continue to press forward irrespective of the results.

There have been some periods where I have always felt like things was not going my way in my online pursuit. I used to always think of quitting but then I will remember that there are a lot of people who have made so many mistakes without giving up.

The thought about quitting online works normally comes to my mind everytime I got dissapointed and not getting paid after working hard for some sites , I normally tell myself a boss offline can never do this to me.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
There was a time I got so busy I had to ditch all my online jobs to have enough time for my offline work and also to take good care of myself. But I always return after a lil break

There was a time I got so busy I had to ditch all my online jobs to have enough time for my offline work and also to take good care of myself. But I always return after a lil break
It normally happens when I am busy offline , I have to leave all my online earnings site and give room for offline work because I can come back and start working online anytime but you can loose offline job if care is not taken.

It normally happens when I am busy offline , I have to leave all my online earnings site and give room for offline work because I can come back and start working online anytime but you can loose offline job if care is not taken.
Yeah. One good thing about online work is that it is always waiting there for you. Not all though but most. Also taking a time off and having quality time for your time is also the reason I take breaks

I have often had the thought of quiting my online tasks at some point in the past. But I just gave myself some little encouragement that things can still get better for me if just stay in there and deal with challenges I was having coping online.

It could be so stressful and you may be overwhelmed with a lot of offline responsibilities and jobs. This happened to me too but I have to organise my time perfectly and sometimes if it suits my online business I will definitely comes to post , but if it doesn't suit I will concentrate offline. It not easy.

It could be so stressful and you may be overwhelmed with a lot of offline responsibilities and jobs. This happened to me too but I have to organise my time perfectly and sometimes if it suits my online business I will definitely comes to post , but if it doesn't suit I will concentrate offline. It not easy.
I cant help but ask why you prioritize your offline job over the ones you have online. Do you earn higher compared to the ones you get online? And is this the only online paying platform that you are on?

I cant help but ask why you prioritize your offline job over the ones you have online. Do you earn higher compared to the ones you get online? And is this the only online paying platform that you are on?
I earned higher with my offline business more and is less stressful. Writing sometimes requires a lot of creativity. For now I have more site to post content on , not only on bizdustry Alone.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back