What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

Yeah I have thought that definitely because sometimes the effort put it some online works does not corresponds to the earnings and that can be quite discouraging too

I haven't taught of quitting online jobs before maybe because I haven't participated in so much before just a few that I have participated in infact just this bizdustry

I cannot even think about stopping online money earning activities. This is because online money earning is my only source of income. In fact, I am seeking more and more money earning opportunities every day.
Lol, I know you wouldn't try that, even though you aren't earning much. Future determines it through your hard work today. I am not considering anytime quiting cos I enjoy being online.

I haven't been paid before no douny about that and I really want to experience been paid on this site,so I have no taught of quitting yet,rather I am looking forward to receiving a new password

Lol, I know you wouldn't try that, even though you aren't earning much. Future determines it through your hard work today. I am not considering anytime quiting cos I enjoy being online.

Yes, the future will tell us and I believe that my future is good when it comes to making money online. Inshallah. I have never liked doing offline jobs because the pay rate is very low in my country when it comes to salaries and there are many people who are earning a good amount of money online as compared to folks who are earning money offline.

There has been times where I've considered it, but have decided to stick to online work, because there are not many good jobs in my area. And I'm paranoid about covid, so online work is probably where I will work from here on out.

I haven't been paid before no douny about that and I really want to experience been paid on this site,so I have no taught of quitting yet,rather I am looking forward to receiving a new password
You're at the right place, if you keep working hard to be real surely you'll earn reward for contributing effectively here. Their are many ways to make money elsewhere listed in this forum as well.

I have no plans for quitting, why would I quit when I am earning my bread and butter by working online. In fact, I am trying to spend more time online so that I can earn better and build my fortunes.

I have no plans for quitting, why would I quit when I am earning my bread and butter by working online. In fact, I am trying to spend more time online so that I can earn better and build my fortunes.
Your case is different man, you shouldn't quit in any way, because you've come very far in online business. I'm simply trying to settle down into online earning, and their is no going back.

I have no where to go even if I want to quit. It took me almost 10 years to be where I am. I cannot say I have become wealthy by working online but I have managed to build reputation and income streams.

Yes I have once decided to quite this online business not until my business started paying off too. It took me so long to understand some online business and paying rules

I have always found myself quitting some sites, but I always go back to them. Especially if earning in them is so straightforward and the earnings are convenient. So these days instead of quitting, I just take a break them come back and continue earning.

I am not pushing too hard to work online. I work only when I have free time. When I don't have time, I don't feel too bad about it. As long as I have 1-2 hours available, I will continue to wok, but I will not quit.

There has been times where I've considered it, but have decided to stick to online work, because there are not many good jobs in my area. And I'm paranoid about covid, so online work is probably where I will work from here on out.

I am not sure why you considred leaving online work. i guess most people might consider leaving online work only IF they do not earn much. Otherwise, there is absolutely NO reason to not mke money online.

Yes i have thought of quitting working online just because of the fact that I don't see any reason why I will be wasting my data online and won't be able to make anything out of it but BizDustry make me reconsider the thought
The only time that I have thought of quitting working online what when I haven't found an online website that will actually be paying me so that was when I thought of leaving the online scene completely but fortunately for me I didn't get to leave the online soon as I later got to found this platform has been paying me for long now.

Yeah, sometimes those thoughts do creep into my mind not because I dislike it anyway or don't find it lucrative but because it might pose as a distraction to me in pursuing my academic career do I actually decided to give less time to online work

No! I haven't had a thought of that. I can only suspend working online when my examination is approaching neigh. But to quit? I don't think so!

The only time that I have thought of quitting working online what when I haven't found an online website that will actually be paying me so that was when I thought of leaving the online scene completely but fortunately for me I didn't get to leave the online soon as I later got to found this platform has been paying me for long now.

I shall never ever stop working wonline. This is because I have always disliked offline job and I am not even made for that. there are many people who prefer working from home and I am definitely one of them. It is good to read that even you do not plan to leave online working activities.

There have been some times where I feel that the money that I am making online is not enough to cover my expenses. I always try to push myself forward anytime I feel like this.

There are many times when I get stressed out by netwrok and i spent almost eight hours online before getting just one dollar online, and there are times when I get better pay offline and I keep thinking of leaving online work but online work is worth it because you can come online anytime and start working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back